2

Getting up slowly from the ground, Jimin takes a good look around him. Nothing but giant trees and fog made up the entire forestry. Darkness consumed the existence of light besides the faint guidance of the moon from above. Flocks of black crows flew up into the starry night sky causing a few tree branches to fall. Jimin jumps up at the sudden sound of wings flapping and trees rustling. Heart pounding like crazy, palms shaking and body sweating, taking in all the air he's got, Jimin begins shouting for his mom and aunts, hoping, just hoping that they would magically respond.

"Mom! Aunt Sohyun! Aunt Jung!"

Jimin's voice echoes throughout the darkness as he wraps both arms around himself. Shivers ran up and down his spine as goosebumps build on top of his skin. The sound of crickets chirping were only to be heard. No answer from his mom nor his aunties. By now Jimin wasn't having it.

"This isn't funny!" he exclaims, feeling faint and woozy by this point.

*SWOOSH!*

Jimin feels his whole body go cold as a gust of wind rushes past him. Gasping in fear, Jimin jumps back and looks around to see who or what it was.
Nothing.
Nobody.
Just him.
Alone.
It was now or never. Either he starts walking, or he's stuck trying to figure out what is going on. Finding a long sharp piece of wood nearby, Jimin picks it up and begins walking slowly towards the road off to the side of him. Swallowing his saliva, Jimin hesitantly took a few steps.

"CAW! CAW!" A black crow flew past Jimin fast making him yell out into the forest. Without daring to look back, Jimin starts running with the moonlight being his only guide.
Catching his breath, Jimin bends down with his hands on his knees. Breathing heavily, Jimin looks up to find himself out of the forest. After what seems like forever, Jimin finally made his way out of the dark hole.

"Wow," Jimin exclaims quietly as the beautiful scenery painted right before his eyes.
The quiet river was glistening in the moon lights eye as it slowly floated down the waterfall into an endless pit. Big maple trees sway softly left to right as the leaves fell down onto the wet crisped green grass. A huge tree gardened with daisies at the bed of its trunk, stood in front of the flowing river, standing alone. Following the rocky road that welcomed him, Jimin begins looking around.

"I wonder if there is anyone here.. what if there are ghosts? What if I never leave this place and I never get back home to my mom and aunts?" His thoughts begin jumping all over the place. It is scary waking up in an unknown place without knowing where you are. Just imagine what could happen next.

As Jimin made his way down the path a house stood beside the river. There was a hint of baby blue but the paint was coming off. The roof was just but if there happened to be a rainfall, it wouldn't survive the storm. Fallen in relief Jimin starts running down the path and towards the house. Getting to the doorstep, he begins knocking rapidly against the door.

"Anyone home?! Hello! Is anyone there!?"

Jumping off the doorstep he starts looking through the windows. Pressing his face against the glass only to see empty space, he sighs in disappointment as there was nothing in the house. It was as if no one had lived there in years. Cobwebs reached across the room as spiders nested. A few living creatures crawled along the back corners of the walls inside the abandon house. Backing away from the window Jimin pouts.

"Where is everyone?! What is this place??"

Walking back towards the road Jimin halts and decides to go check near the river bank. Taking his useless piece of wood he still had clinging onto his hand, the moment Jimin got closer to the river and the tree, he stopped. He watched as something moved up front. Not being able to tell if it was another person he slowly took a step to see who it was. As he made his way around the tree, Jimin saw as another person leaned up against it.

"Hey.."

The person holding a bundle of daisy's in hand turned to look at him.  The male had brown hair with skin as white as milk. Sitting down Jimin could tell he had a tall-slim figure that could overshadow him. The sitting boy stopped what he was doing in hand and looked at Jimin. His face shocked as if he's seen a ghost.

"Excuse me, what is this place?" Jimin asked the mysterious boy. Dropping the flowers in his hand, the boy suddenly started walking towards Jimin.

His face furious. The outer color of his cheeks turned red consuming his paleness, and it was as if something evil unleashed from within him at the sight of Jimin.

"Who are you? Why are you here?!" the unknown man growls grabbing Jimin's shoulders while pinning the poor boy against the tree.

Jimin was scared. Panicking, he tried his best not to stutter. "I-I'm Park J-Jimin! I-I don't know how I got h-here.."

Looking down at his feet the tension suddenly lifted. The boy suddenly wasn't angry anymore. The tone in his voice softened as he spoke.

"Jimin? That's your name?" Jimin looks up and nods.

"You don't know how you got here?"

Jimin shook his head. The boy then softens his grip on Jimin's shoulders.

"Since I haven't seen anybody in years... do you wanna be friends?"

Confused, Jimin shook his head. He just got here, he doesn't even know him, and the boy wants to be his friend?

"Umm.. I don't even know your name.." Jimin said slowly.
The corner of his cheeks crept into half a moon, showing his gums.

"My name is Min Yoongi."

TBC