8

"Jimin, why are you crying?"

The older boy questions the younger. Jimin covers his face with both of his hands as he continues to cry. The weeps that wouldn't stop, endless tears escape his eyes as he could feel them began to swell up. The wind that was moving slowly, picked up its pace. Leaves rustle from afar as it began to leave the ground and soar through the sky. Soon enough, Jimin found his way towards someones chest: Yoongi's.

"Hey, why are you crying? Answer me. How am I supposed to comfort you if you don't tell me what happened?" Yoongi places both hands on Jimin's shoulders giving him and Jimin's body a distance from one another. "Hm? What's wrong? You're making me worried." After many attempts, Yoongi gave Jimin some space. Something bad must've really happened to cause Jimin to be in this state. "Take in deep breaths okay? Come on, let's do it together. Breath in, breath out." Grabbing ahold of his hands, Yoongi glances at Jimin to start doing so.
Slowly nodding, Jimin agrees to follow along as he tries to control his hyperventilating. It took a while but soon their breathes that finally moved as one calmed Jimin. Opening his eyes slowly, both men locked eye contact. Looking down, Yoongi's face turns beet red and let's go of Jimin's hands. Him stuttering out "reasons," before false accusations rose.

"Uh- Um.. I had to do that in order for you to calm down.." he mumbles.  "Oh.." said Jimin quietly looking away, his face flushed.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" Pulling Jimin down to sit with him, Jimin leans against the tree, running his fingers through the garden of daises. Taking in deep huge breaths, Jimin begins telling Yoongi about everything that happened the moment he woke up. Yoongi listened to every word. Jimin who was broken, still continued on though any minute he could break again.

"You were right.. the moment I woke up, I wanted to come back here. I.. I hate my life." His eyes glances off into the distance. Jimin could feel his tears reach the edge again. "I'm so sorry about what happened to you," said Yoongi. His words, bringing Jimin hope and perseverance as he spoke.

"Life is hard. Everyone is so stuck in their own world that the moment they face reality, it hits them hard. I know how you feel. I've dealt with it too. Life can be so cruel sometimes. You know what? You love to dance so just do it. Don't care about what your mother says, it's your dream, not hers. If you keep working hard towards your passion, sooner or later she'll stand by and support you. Don't let things like this tear you down. You shouldn't because you already have support: me." Yoongi raises his right hand. His gummy smile thrown at Jimin as his eye smiles appear. The corner of Jimin's mouth begins to rise as his lips are soon curved up. Laughs were held between the two boys as Jimin spoke.

"You're the real mvp. I wish you were alive so I could talk to you everyday and not just every night."

"What's mvp?"

"Uhh," Jimin totally forgot that Yoongi mentioned he was at least 500+ years old. Yoongi's outfit spoke old and traditional. He had on straw sandals and a pair of baggy black pants. His baggy v-neck like shirt was a tad bit dirty and ripped with both bare arms showing. The poor old boy probably didn't even know what was in the real world. "It means most valuable player, no pun intended," Jimin chimes. "By the way, you probably don't know how much the world has changed huh?" 

"You'd be surprise," chuckles Yoongi. "What do you mean?" Jimin says.

"My knowledge about the real world comes from the girls. I know about wars, countries, diseases, kings, royal families, medicine, ships, aquatic animals, zoos, a food called hamburger, working jobs, Goryeo is now South Korea, Seoul is the capital, environmental changes, things called trains that move super fast to take you from one place to another, oh and a vehicle called a car? That's pretty impressive. And then fashion, if that's what you were wondering."