7

*CREEAAKK*

Pushing his dresser up against his door, Jimin made sure to see if his door was locked before jumping back to bed. It was only 1:00pm in the afternoon and he already wanted to go back. He needed to get away. This, his life was a complete mess. His dream already shattered right  before his very own eyes. Anger and hatred filled him. Clutching his fists, Jimin throws his pillow across the room landing on his desk. Pencils and papers land on the wooden floor, adding on to the mess that decorate it along with his dirty clothes. Sitting on the edge of his bed with his hands covering his teared face, Jimin begins crying. Endless tears that fell continuously for hours as the day went from day to night. Knocks happen here and there from concern but Jimin doesn't bother to open it. He wanted to shut them out. Not wanted, needed. Looking up from his knees, darkness surrounds Jimin as the closest light available was from the moon. Setting both of his feet down, Jimin wipes away his dried tears and his snot as he proceeds to get up from his spot. Feeling a relief from the blood flow reaching down to his toes, Jimin walks over to his desk. Tossing his pillow behind him, he takes a seat in his chair while turning on his lamp, making his room drown out the darkness.

* Knock Knock *

"Jimin, it's aunt Sohyun. Are you asleep?" The sudden knock startled him as it was only his aunt.
"I brought you your favorite, black bean noodles. Everyone is asleep besides me.."

There was a pause.
Then a faint sigh.

"Jimin, I know that you're hurt.. I've talked with your mom and aunt Jung. I don't know if you were able to catch anything we said but I completely agree with you. I know how you feel, and it sucks to feel that way. It really does..."

Jimin could hear the pain in his aunt's voice. The fact that he knew she went through the same thing as him: her not being able to proceed her dreams because of strict parents. Now that they are no longer around, his mom took the responsibility of being just exactly like them. Hearing the bowl get placed on the hard surface, footsteps slowly disappeared into the other room as he heard the door closed. Not daring to speak a word, Jimin grabs a pencil and a new notebook inside one of his drawers. Sitting in his chair, Jimin flips to the first page. Smoothing the soft-fresh piece of paper, Jimin begins writing. It was never a habit of Jimin's to write down how he feels, but now, maybe it will be. And who knows, he may even write down his experience about the other world.

Notebook entry #1 - 10/15/15

I hate life. There are days when I just want to vanish into thin air. When I just want to leave and never come back or be found. My life is a mess, a horrible mess actually. I can never be the  son my mom hopes of me to be. I'm imperfect and I'm human, not a robot. I wish mom would understand me, my dreams, and why I want to become who I want to be. She asked me what I want to be when I get older, but I get a lecture when I open my mouth. I feel like I'm wasting my breath on my life that's so... useless. I hate this. I hate my reality. The only life I want to live in doesn't exist. The only way I can get away from my problems is by sleeping. I'm okay with that, as long as I don't wake up.

Speaking of sleeping, this may sound strange but I think I've entered into another universe? World? It's so weird. Last night I was mad at my family and I went to sleep. Before I knew, I was in the middle of the woods. I followed a pathway and I met this cool stranger. He said his name was Min Yoongi. He wanted to be my friend which is odd, you know? However he seems knowledgeable and understanding. He told me a bit about his "story" but from the gist I received, he's a player and had 400+ girlfriends. He died in his sleep because he was supposed to get married or something and that his ex fiancée was cheating on him. And then there was this girl 12 years ago who made him feel loved, but he just said things didn't work out so I'm assuming he hasn't seen her since. I know. Once I read this, or someone, which no one besides me should read this because this is MY journal, I'll probably be confused. Trust me, I still am trying to process everything but I'll probably ask Yoongi a few questions next time I see him again. If I see him again. I actually want to though because he seems pretty cool and he's understanding.

Closing his notebook shut, Jimin places it in his drawer as he turns off his light making his way back to bed. The moonlights shine that was seen right away shone straight down in to Jimin's window reflecting a gleam. Rubbing his dried out eyes, Jimin turns over as he's facing the wall.

"Please take me back there.."

Hoping, just hoping that his mind would help him out. As his eyelids closed heavily, the quiet room soon filled with soft snores. Jimin who was fast asleep couldn't make out his surroundings. Darkness was all he could sense.

Knowing that he was no longer awake, something inside Jimin made him feel light. As if he got lifted up into the atmosphere unknowingly. Jimin stood in the middle of darkness. Nothing surrounded him.

"Wha-what?!"

Looking straight down, it was pitch black. A dark hole. Feeling a drop in his heart, Jimin begins screaming. His screams echoed through thin air with no walls to block the sounds of fear. "Help!! Help!!"
Covering his eyes with both of his hands, terrified, Jimin didn't want to see what was next.

Suddenly, he feels a chill run through his spine. Goosebumps appearing on his soft hot skin, creating shivers. The feeling of fright was soon replaced with comfort as he felt surface at the bottom of his feet. Spreading his fingers that were covering his eyes, behind them, he could see the big tree that was in front of the river. The quiet house that stood still near the river bank as the sound of the stream gently flow against one another so happily. The fright face was soon replaced with a smile. Jimin bent down and caught his breath. Where was he before he came here? Why was everything dark? Questions that still roamed through his head as he begins walking towards the big tree.

Yoongi.
He'll see him.

Feeling scared with joy, Jimin couldn't wait to see Yoongi. He needed to tell him. Walking over the plants, Jimin walks towards the tree reaching the front as to where a person is sprawled on the ground staring effortlessly at the quiet river.
Yoongi.

"Oh! You're back!"

Getting up right away, the brown haired boy stopped as he saw the younger. Jimin who stood standing, not moving an inch. The smile on his face that soon faded. The happiness slowly faded as tears crept down his pink flushed cheeks. Yoongi who himself was shock, stopped.

"Jimin, why are you crying?"

TBC