Ch. 10

"Did it hurt?"

"It was quick. Too quick." Yoongi set his head back against the tree, shaking his head at what had happened 500 years ago. The memories that still remained scarred deep within him.

" I'm sorry..."

How was Jimin suppose to cheer him up when he literally had just got done telling him the story of how he died?

"Why are you sorry?" Suga tilts his head so he could look at Jimin.

"I'm sorry because of what happened to you.."

Jimin pitched the side of his legs. 'Damn it! It was better when I said it in my head' he thought to himself.

Suga smirks showing his gums.

"You shouldn't be sorry about my death.
I should've seen it coming. Afterall, I was too in love with her anyways to realize that she was a two hearted fake bi-"

"Whoa language, language."

Jimin quickly cups his hands around Suga's mouth to prevent the explicit words from coming out. Stopping halfway, Yoongi's eyes stop mid-way and looked down at the pair of hands that were covering him. His cheeks that burned the color pink as he slowly slid them away.

"bitch."

Jimin's priceless face reacted to Suga finishing his sentence as the older lad just laughed away. "Okay this was suppose to be a serious topic." Jimin huffed crossing his arms together.

Suga shrugged innocently and stretch his arms up. "Aghhhh!" Somewhat leaning in, Suga then wraps his left arm around Jimin's shoulder, pulling him in.

"Wah!-" Jimin gets yanked in towards Suga, losing his balance off of the grassy floor area.

Falling up against his chest, Jimin starts to blush heavily as this was happening. He turns away from the elder so he wouldn't see.

"Yoongi hyung- what are you doing?"
"I'm just relaxing Jimin. Can't we just watch and chill?"

Yoongi turned away from Jimin, hiding his, also flush face.

He didn't want Jimin to know.

[ Jimin's Journal Entry #18 ]

I've been meaning to say/write this. I don't know how much longer I can hold it. I guess you can say this is one of my New Year's Resolution. Ever since i've entered his world, I've somehow felt attached to him. He makes me feel wanted and cared for. He understands me well enough to know my whole life. I don't know what this feeling is but-

I love Yoongi.

[ End of JE ]

-

(YOONGI's POV)

I looked at the spot where Jimin had been sitting previously; nothing but dirt and grass laid there from the rest of the vegetation that grew from the same place.

I smiled briefly as the thought of him stumbled upon my mind. He left 8 hours ago due to the sun rising. I wished he'd stay longer, it would be nice if he did. Though he has been coming here for the past month or so, I can't seem to get enough of the talks we both share. Our talks consists of the similarities we both face and about what's been happening over on the other side. Makes me surprise with all of these new things smart people have been coming up with for the past decades. Something with technology? What is that? Jimin has explained about it to me before but I get too lazy to listen. I mean afterall, I am old. 523 years old to be exact.

Standing up from my original spot, I than begin to walk towards the little house near the river. Jimin has always asked me about the house, why I'm never in it. I can't tell him, I can't tell him why. Memories, bad memories filled the building. People, spirits. They filled the house. Whenever i'm near it, I can hear their cries and pleas. It breaks me entirely that they had to suffer through so much. What I put them through. Before I can even get halfway towards the building, the extreme cries begin to come in one by one, filling my head with only pain.

"Yoongi, why?!"
"I loved you oppa!" "You deserved to be stuck inside of this world!"

"You poor bastard!"

I stumbled back as I look back at the house. I can feel my tears come close as they cry.

The hundreds of girls that came through here from their dreams, died here. Their spirits that are trapped inside, their hate for me, their love that vanished completely. Sorrow filled the entire house making its way back towards me again.

I turned around quickly ran back towards the tree where the only place I felt was safe. I sat back down as the grief of thoughts came back compiling towards me again. That was the 2nd time in 200 years since I've heard the weeps. The 1st time was when I went to go show Jimin the flowers. The beautiful flowers that bloomed freshly when there weren't any.

Goosebumps filled my entire body just thinking about it.

I rubbed my arms and hands to make heat as it was soon getting colder.

The dark clouds that were getting darker filled in the entire sky as it was a sign that in the other world, it was nightfall.

"Jimin's coming."

I beam to myself as the thought of him being here was going to bring me joy.

I could feel my stomach start to bounce from left to right as if butterflies were eating inside. Taking a huge breath, I tried to calm myself before Jimin got here.

"Okay Yoongi, you can do this. You can do this. Let's take a huge breath now shall we?"

I start to talk to myself, trying to prepare the moment before I couldn't any longer. A part of me was telling myself that I'm wrong for doing this. That this was going to become a sin. I honestly don't care. If I can't tell him, I'm going to have to show him.

"Yoongi?"

(END OF POV)

The younger boy appeared out of nowhere. Jimin slowly waves towards Yoongi before walking over to where he was. Standing up from his place, Yoongi suddenly walks towards Jimin.

His eyes that were expressed with a dark stare as Jimin stopped feeling its presence.

"Yoongi hyung, what's wrong?"

Jimin asked, concerned as he slows down his walk. The elder ignored him chronically until he reached Jimin, who seemed worried for him.

"Yoongi hyung-"

"Shut up."

A kiss that cut off Jimin's words entirely, making him astound.

<TBC>