Ch. 12

"Yoongi!"

His name ran chills down Jung and Aeri's back making them ice cold. Only his name can make all 3 of them feel that way. That familiar and destructive name, Min Yoongi. 12 years has past and not a single word was mentioned about that place. The pain and horror still lurks, which is unbearable.

Sohyun starts to shiver as her hands begins shaking from the shock. Jung could feel her heart beat twice as fast as before as it started to feel colder in the room. Aeri froze, not believing what she had heard.

The painful memories that Sohyun went through 12 years ago were coming back, and she hated it. Once was enough, the horrible and scary experience was too much. It almost cost her her life just so she would stop going there. All because of the process she had to go through.

"Where is he?!" Aeri screams, scared as she runs up the stairs to her sons room, followed by her younger sisters.

-

"That was fun."

Jimin panted as he lay next to Yoongi's sticky body. Both their odors mixing along with their sweat. Yoongi pulled Jimin in closer to him, placing his chin on top of Jimin's head. "Did you like it?"

His heavy breathing made Jimin feel some type of way. Jimin nodded, pleased with the pleasure he felt. It was his first time, and he liked it. He was glad that it was done with Suga since he knew what to do.

"I didn't think that you know.. it would feel THAT good.." Jimin blushed as he confessed. Yoongi smirks and wraps his arms around his dongsaeng. "Do you want more? I can give it to you."

Goosebumps appear on Jimin's arms making him giggle. "Maybe later, I'm still a little exhausted. Also it hurts and aches." Jimin whimpers as the stretched sensation bugged him. Facing upward, Jimin stares deep into his lover's eyes. The trance that got him feeling as if it was only the both of them in the world. The feeling he wished exist and not only in Yoongi's world. He wanted Yoongi, needed him in his life. The real world.

"Yoongi.."

Jimin said. His voice suddenly got quiet as he thought of something. "Yes?"

Suga looks down at him, wondering what he wanted.

Jimin gulps and bites his lip, about to sound crazy the moment he speaks.

"What if there was a way for me to bring you back?"

-

Aeri slammed open Jimin's bedroom door causing half of his personal items to fall and clatter onto the floor. "JIMIN!" she yells in fright. Running over towards her sons bed, she starts to shake him roughly trying to wake him up. Jung and Sohyun arrived in seconds as they picked up his journal from the ground.

"Come on COME ON WAKE UP!!" Aeri pushes and pulls Jimin, trying to wake up the poor boy who was in danger. "Here! Read this!" Sohyun tells Jung quickly as she does what her younger sister tells her to do. "Oh gosh!"

Aeri starts to cry while doing everything she can. Her world was about to shatter right before her own eyes; it almost did 12 years ago. But not again, not this time. Jimin wasn't going to leave her also. "JIMIN! I SAID WAKE UP!! WAKE UP! YOU CAN'T STAY THERE!!

YOU'RE GOING TO DIE!!"

-

Yoongi stood up quickly from Jimin. The younger lad falling off of his body landing on the grassy ground. He shook his head in fear, him already knowing something that Jimin doesn't know. Confused, Jimin followed Yoongi as he starts to pace back and forth. The pink haired boy had a startled look on his face. A look that made Jimin regret his question.

"Yoongi, what's wrong? Was it about what I said? I'm sorry if-"

"No, stop." Yoongi requested, his voice shuddering as he tries to speak as calmly as he could. "Jimin there is no way you can bring me back- resurrect me back!"

"What do you mean? You don't know if I can." Jimin stubbornly answers gaining a shake of Yoongi's head. "No, you can't. You don't understand! The only way I am brought back is if I find a lover who truly loves me back. In order for me to come back and become human again, is if I-" Yoongi stops his sentence halfway.

Jimin paused and gave him a look.

"If what?" he questions.

Yoongi looked away and tried to avoid eye contact with Jimin.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yells sternly, grabbing ahold of his wrist. Yoongi looked up from the ground, holding back his tears. If he looked at Jimin right in the eye, and told him about the process and the house, Jimin would hate him forever. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's other wrist and finally looked up at him.

"Please, tell me."

Jimin says quietly. If he was holding something back, Jimin wanted to know. Yoongi was going to tell him no matter what, he'll make him.

Suga glanced away, about to regret every word spoken. The harrowing memories attacking him all at once.

"Is if I drown the one I truly love."

Tears crept down his face slowly, him not knowing if he'll be able to hold back any longer. Jimin's mouth dropped lower and lower. He was joking.. right? There was no way Yoongi was telling the truth. Or was he?

"For the past years that I've been here, people die. They die Jimin! Everyone that came here died because of me! Do you know how hard it is for me to drown the ones I love and wait for them to wake back up? They never did! If they were the one for me, they would've woken up into the real world the moment they lost conscious but no, they didn't! All of their bodies disappeared in the river and their souls are trapped in that house!" He then points towards the house that silently slept on top of the hills near the the river bank. Yoongi yanks his hands away from Jimin's tight grips while he turns away from him.

"I-I'm a murderer! Thousands of people died because of me. They all died in their sleep and now they are stuck in this world inside of that house!"

Yoongi broke down. He had lost it. Everything he had kept, held in for so long was pouring out mentally and emotionally. His experiences were too painful. If he were to go through the process with Jimin, who'd knew if he would wake back up.

Tears spilled down his rosy cheeks making his white skin turn a shade redder. Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist, pulling him in for a hug. His head that reach the crook of the elders neck while trying to calm himself down from the confession he had just heard. "Shh.." he whispers softly, trying to calm him down, "Shh.."

The tranquility in his voice triggered something inside of Yoongi.

"Why would you still bother to love me after I tell you all of this? I'm a murderer, I shouldn't be loved." he sniffles out. His eyes, red and swollen from all of the crying he had done. Jimin swiped away the continuous tears that slid. Everything was a blur for him too. Yoongi wasn't lying, but that wouldn't mean Jimin would stop loving him.

-

"Put it on him!" Aeri shouts as Sohyun stands still with a golden bracelet. "Eonnie, you knew this can harm him right?! What if Jimin isn't in a harmful situation?!"

Aeri snatches the gold bracelet from her younger sister. Jung throws off Jimin's cover and holds onto his wrist, bringing it up for Aeri. "Aeri!"

"STOP! STOP SOHYUN!" Aeri screams.

"STOP TELLING ME TO STOP WHEN YOU WERE ALMOST KILLED BY THE SAME DEVIL IN THE OTHER WORLD!"

Gripping the bracelet, Aeri forcibly attached the golden accessory around Jimin's wrist. Within seconds, his eyes are open and he's woken up.

<tbc>