4

He never woke back up.
Yoongi never woke back up from his dream.  
Does that mean?

"You died in your sleep..." Jimin put the puzzle pieces together as he watches Yoongi's head bob up and down. His shoulders going slump, neck resting back, and eyes shooting up towards the night sky where he stared in complete zone.

"That's why I'm here," Yoongi mumbles defeatedly, "I'm stuck here, stuck in my own mess."

Suddenly,  Yoongi's hands twitched abruptly. A foggy dark aura swept over him and Yoongi couldn't help but clamp his eyes shut. Darkness swoon around him and so did voices, noises, shatters, and screams. He felt as if he was getting pulled across the river, towards the house, and back down the patchy forest. His breath began to shorten and he could feel his  intake decrease by the second. Naive Jimin didn't catch the unexpected detail about Yoongi. Blinded by the fact that Yoongi had died in his sleep, it never crossed his mind with what was happening beside him. 

"But you should be able to get out thou-"

"But I can't!"  Yoongi explodes. A sudden wave of dark air pushed within every direction from where Yoongi was, causing Jimin to bury his face into his knees with his arms wrapped around them. "I'm cursed to stay in this world! The only way I can get out is if I find someone who truly loves me! Someone who cares about me!  Because of Woori, I'm here! Because of her betrayal, I'm stuck in this tortures place! Because of her selfishness, I haven't gotten out of this place in 500 years!"

The trees that were slowly swaying began moving back and forth, picking up its speed. The gentle wind that did no harm began putting pressure in whatever was in its way. The now raging river began making fast waves soaring down the waterfall. Jimin looked up, bringing his hand up to his face as he tried to avoid small particles getting inside of his eyes. Feeling the harsh wind blow through his soft brown hair, Jimin saw Yoongi staring effortlessly at the river, clenching his fist until all he could see was white.

Was he doing this? Was Yoongi making this happen!? 

"Yoongi! Please stop whatever you're doing!"  No answer. Yoongi who ignored Jimin's pleas, blocked out all of his surroundings as he continued. 

*Snap!*

 Looking up, Jimin's eyes widen as he sees the long yet heavy branch break in half, ready to fall down on them any minute.

"YOONGI!"  Jimin shouts. This was a life or death matter, he needed Yoongi to stop NOW! Holding his breath hoping,  just hoping the tree branch wouldn't fall, Jimin ran over and  shoved Yoongi out of the way just in time for the branch to make its way down onto the wet damp grass and into the river. Standing in front of  Yoongi, Jimin began screaming for him to stop.

"STOP THIS RIGHT NOW YOONGI! STOP!! STOP IT!!"

Yoongi who looked past Jimin , still didn't bother to look at him. It was as if he was stuck in a trance. Feeling the ground begin to rumble, Jimin staggered a bit as he lost his balance. Grabbing both of his shoulders, Jimin held on for dear life, hoping, just hoping that this last chance would work.

"YOONGI!!" Jimin shouts. "PLEASE.. STOP!!"

"Yoongi!"
A girls voice.

"*Gasp!*"

Everything stopped. The wind, the raging river, and the trees stopped. So did the ground. Opening his eyes, Yoongi gasps as if he was possessed. Jimin who too opened his eyes, sighs in relief. "You almost killed us!" Jimin yells. Looking around him frantically for the voice, Yoongi pushed Jimin off of him. "D-did you hear that?" 

"Hear what?" asked Jimin in pure confusion.
"Soh-" he pauses.
"What?"
Shaking his head, Yoongi rubs his temple with the palm of his hands.
"N-nevermind.. you're not her.."
"Who's her??"