6

"Where is mom?!"

 Barging through the front door, Sohyun who was walking down the stairs jumped up as she felt the friction. Looking at her angry nephew, Sohyun figured right away something was wrong.

"Jimin what's wrong?" slowly spoke  Sohyun, coming down the stairs and making her way towards Jimin. His tears close to falling, Jimin shuts his eyes and looks away as he drops the piece of crumpled paper along with his backpack. As he does so, Sohyun picks up the rumpled paper and started reading. Her eyes growing larger each time as she proceeds to read on until the very end. Before she gets a chance to say anything, Jimin is running up the stairs, trying to find his mom and aunt Jung. It was no coincidence that Aunt Jung was trying to stall him while his mom went to go talk to the general advisor.

"JIMIN!" Sohyun runs after him making her way up the stairs. Running towards every room and opening it, his mother suddenly appears in front of him as he opens her bedroom door. She who was sitting down with elegance, saw Jimin and greeted him before putting down her brush dipped in black ink.

"How could you.." said Jimin quietly with anger. Standing up and fixing her long black skirt, Aeri frowns at her son. "Excuse me?" "How could you mom?! How could you do this to me?! How could you just strip away my dream from me like that?! HOW COULD YOU?!?!"

"I did it because I know whats best for you. This! This dream of yours isn't going to take you anywhere! I can't have a son who won't be able to succeed in the future!"

What was said, was done. Jimin couldn't believe his ears. His mom really did think lowly of him. These words, were the last words he'd ever want to hear from his mom. These despicable words, left a huge scar deep within him. Eye to eye with his mom, tears trickle down his face slowly, leaving behind a wet path before going down any steeper.

"Jimin!" 

He hears his aunts voice call out to him as she reaches the room. Gasping for her breath, Sohyun notices the tension between them. "What is going on in here?!"

Jimin knew. He knew and made sure his mom was looking at him and fully aware of what he was going to say. Jimin spoke out the words he knew would hurt her. The words that would make her go weak; the death that she never recovered from.

"If dad wasn't dead, he'd understand me unlike you."

*SLAP*

Jimin's face suddenly gets whipped to his left as he felt a sharp sting on his now bright red cheek.  Dropping her hand down by her side, Jimin's mother cups both of her hands around her face, hiding away the pain. "Jimin are you-" before Sohyun could finish, Jimin walks out, slamming his mothers door shut. 

This was the first time his mother has ever hit him. Never would he had imagined this. Breathing heavily, Jimin ran into his bedroom door and closed it shut. Closing his eyes, large sweep of tears made their way out as Jimin wouldn't open them. The aching pain that he felt inside was too unbearable. It was too dark, too heavy. He wanted to get away from all of this. He needed to leave. 

"I need Yoongi."

TBC