Ch. 11

Soft lips up against his. The taste of cherries lingered past Jimin as Yoongi bites onto the younger's bottom lips. Both their faces, red as a tomato while Jimin grabs ahold of Suga's hands that slowly brought them around his waist, pulling him in deeper. A gasp escape Jimin as he suddenly pulls away; a string of saliva that still connects between the two boy's lips. The awkwardness that fell between the both of them, unable to make out words or explanations. Everything happened for a reason. Everything they had felt towards one another happened unexpectedly. Jimin didn't know what to say, feel, how to feel. Did Yoongi do this on purpose? Did he possibly like Jimin? There was a spark in him. Something inside of him gave him hope, the courage he hung onto quietly.

" Look," Yoongi begins. He bit his lower lip, using his tongue to swipe both of his lips and licking them clean. Jimin gulped at his actions making him shuffle back. Yoongi slowly took a huge step towards him, both their heads touching. Their nose barely missing one another, their lips, centimeters away. The younger lad took in a deep breath, he, not sure if he'll be able to control himself if Suga was that close to him. All he wanted to do was kiss him, kiss the sweet pair of lips he's yearned for. Love him, express how he felt towards him, show Yoongi what he was capable of. Show him love.

Yoongi brought his arms around Jimin's head, securing it as he made sure Jimin wouldn't pull back. This was it. it was time to confess how he felt towards Jimin. It was finally time.

"Jimin, I-I like you. I really do. You make me feel some type of way that I can't-"

he stops.

His stare, making its way towards Jimin's, freezing him cold. His eyes that looked back down at the younger lads lips before finishing off half of his confession. A gulp that had taken place before proceeding on.

" explain.. something about you makes my heart beat this quick."

Yoongi suddenly grabs ahold of Jimin's hands, palming it up against the left side of his chest where his heart beats fastest. He then continues, not failing on his words he'd planned a while ago..

" Ever since you've started coming here, I'd develope feelings for you. I didn't know what this strange feeling was. Honestly, I just thought that there were problems with my stomach?"

Jimin suddenly bursts into giggles, knowing what he was referring to.

' Awh, he's so cute ' he thought to himself blushing heavily. Yoongi holds in his laughter after seeing Jimin, trying to finish what he's started.

" But that was when I realized it wasn't a stomach ache.. the tingling feelings in my stomach were towards you. They kept on appearing even when you weren't here but when I'm near you, its strongest." Suga's voice crept up to Jimin's ears, his voice barely audible but only for Jimin to hear. A light breath that sent chills through his entire body sending him off the edge.

The intense heat gradually built it's way up between the both of them, not sure if either one of them could hold in the yearn any longer. It was too much to bear. Jimin bit his lips, losing the patience.

Jimin suddenly pushes Yoongi onto the ground locking his lips with the elders. His waist, straddle Yoongi's as they both began tonguing one another. Breaths hitched from the both of them as Suga sits up from the ground with Jimin still straddling him, taking off his piece of clothing. Jimin pulls off his t-shirt with the help of Yoongi as they break the kiss. Without wasting time Suga lunges forward and goes for one of Jimin's nipples, hungrily devouring the taste he's waited for. " Ah~!" Jimin grabs onto Suga's hair as he starts to kiss him all over. Biting him, licking him, tasting him, what couldn't he do to drive Jimin insane? His entire body slimy and wet, marked by Yoongi as a smile formed on the pleasured Jimin's face. " Yoongi- yoongi-" Jimin mumbles as he pulls up the elders face and begins kissing him again. Their mouth's interlocked instantly, creating erotic sounds such as moans and slurps that made either one of them more horny. Flipping and pinning Jimin on the grassy area, Yoongi took off his pants swiftly, leaving him in his pair of underwears. A huge tent was pitched out front while Jimin gulped at the sight in front of him. His throat that slowly begin to close out on him, such rapturous thoughts filled him in deeply while he could already sense the stinging pleasure he'd enjoy.