Ch. 13

"Oh Jimin!"

His mother wrapped him up in her arms, crying and hugging him. Aunt Jung and Sohyun released their held breathes. Everything was fine.

"Hm?"

He spoke hazily, recovering slowly. 'What happened? How come I came out of that place so quick? What is going on?'

His mother cupped both of his cheeks with her hands, pressing her forehead against his, wetting him with her tears. "Thank god you're okay. You're okay, I-I thought something happened to you!" She then began to weep again, crying against his shoulders.

"Jimin?"

Looking up, Sohyun sits down at the foot of his bed. Her body shaking with fear.

" What is going on?" he asks, confused still. One does not wake up to find everyone freaked out. Did something happen? Jimin wanted to know. All three of them stopped. Were they expecting this the moment he woke up? No.

"We know that you've been

seeing Yoongi."

His mother told him bluntly. All living organs inside of his body died. Jimin felt his heart beat twice as fast as before, making sweat start to form all over his body. "W-what?"

Sohyun grips onto his wrist, making him jerk his head to face her. "I know you know who Yoongi is. You've been meeting with him for the past month now, but Jimin!" Sohyun stops and catches her breath. The amount of air she ran on was going short, just mentioning his name. Yoongi's name could be so breathtaking that it was dangerous. Jimin gulps, feeling his saliva go through his dry tube. He wasn't expecting this. Them to know Yoongi? How? That was rather impossible, they wouldn't know him unless-

"Jimin, please you need to let go. You can't keep seeing him. You're going to die."

His mother tells him swiftly, lowering her voice and head. Both her hands went down and held his, keeping him comforted

"What are you talking about?" Jimin answers, more carefully to them. Suddenly Jung slammed her hand on the study table, making everyone jump up.

" Damn it Jimin! Yoongi is a dangerous person! He isn't even a person, he's dead okay? You're talking to a ghost, a 500 year old dead man who died in his sleep all because of his selfishness. If he couldn't even keep all of those girls alive, how can he do the same to you?!"

Jimin could feel something set off inside of him. An alarm that has been waiting to tick off at any moment now, and now was the time. He has had enough

" How would you know?! You don't know anything, you don't know how I feel! None of you guys don't know what I truly feel! Stop it for once! Yes,Yoongi can have a bad attitude but that's his nature! You don't know what he's done to me to make me live a happier life! Because of him I can actually smile without wanting to kill myself every other thought! You don't know him like I do, so don't-"

"I knew him."

There was a long silence. A pause. Jimin stopped talking and looked over to his side.

Sohyun stood up and crossed her arms, her eyes going dark. It was as if someone possessed her, making her a different person than before.

Her voice roared loud and strong, making him jump internally.

"You're saying that we don't know him? Well guess what Jimin? I DID! 12 years ago my life was nearly taken away from me because I entered his world! I broke away from reality, I entered his reality. His reality of no fucks given! He did terrible things! He murdered those girls! He drowned them in order to come back! Yoongi nearly drowned me so he could take place on this world again! So don't you dare say that we don't know who Yoongi is, the true him, because we do Jimin! I do!"

The blood rush filled her face, making it pure red. Her fist, clenching up to show her true emotions. Jimin sat back, with no words to come out. A memory moment spun inside of his mind, making him recall way back to what Yoongi had told him. A girl, 12 years ago. Yoongi telling Jimin how she was the one for him. The night when Yoongi's anger got set off, he called out a name but stopped half way, "Soh-".

It broke him. Sohyun. He called for Sohyun. Sohyun was the one.

<TBC>