Ch. 14

" Jimin, I'm going to need you to wear this bracelet before you go to sleep."

His mother handed him a golden bracelet with weird writings on it. A dragon that extended around onto the golden print, symbolizing a meaning that was unexplainable.

" Why?" he asks before his mother grabbed his hand.

"Because," she starts. " It'll help keep you away from Yoongi."

The mention of Yoongi put his mind on full speed, stopping his mother before she could put the clasp on his wrist.

"What are you doing?" she yells at her son. Jimin sat up and points towards the door, forcing a lie out of his mouth.

" I can't wear this to sleep. I slept in this last night, and also it's uncomfortable."

Jimin mumbles before getting up and walking over towards his closet, pretending to search for some clothes. He can hear his mother sigh and the creak of his bed lighten.

" Alright I'll leave you."

She places the bracelet onto his study table and walks over towards the door.

" Remember, the bracelet." she urges him once again. Pulling out a few sweat pants, Jimin nods. He can feel his mother smiling in relief.

" I'll get going then. If you need anything, we are all next door. Okay?"

Jimin doesn't answer her and continues to look for unwanted clothes. The door to his bedroom finally shuts and he hears his mother walk into her bedroom. The sound of her room door closing, made him run over to his own and locking it swiftly.

Moving some of his things around carefully, Jimin takes his chair and props it up against his door knob so they wouldn't be able to get in.

Running back to bed, Jimin takes a glance at the bracelet before tossing it in the trash bin next to him. It was useless. All of this was. Just hours ago, his mom and aunts were discussing with him, telling him to stop and that he had to listen to them because what he was doing was dangerous.

'What bull', thought Jimin.

He had to convince them that he wouldn't go back, and that he would wear the bracelet to sleep. Only a fool would do such a thing, because Jimin wasn't going to. He loved Yoongi too much.

-

" Jimin! You're back!
What happened back there?
You just disappeared out of the blue."

Yoongi ran forth towards Jimin who stood by the river. His back was turned towards Yoongi when he finally approached him from behind. Slipping his arms around the younger's tiny waist, Jimin pulls away and stares at Yoongi straight in the eyes.

Yoongi who was shock, took a step forward and tries to grab Jimin's hand when Jimin pulls back. Agony filled his voice before he broke down in tears.

" Sohyun. It was Sohyun, wasn't it?"

Yoongi froze.
His entire body went numb by the mention of her name.
The one he truly loved 12 years ago.
His silentness made Jimin shake his head while walking away.

" Jimin look, I can explain-"

" How can you explain your love for Sohyun when she's my aunt?!"

His face ravished with streaks of tears and he begins to cry uncontrollably.
Jimin is in shock.
Too much shock.
It got to the point where his breath was shaking, along with his whole body.

" W-what did you say?" was all he managed to spill out.

Jimin kicks a nearby rock that landed in the river with full force.

" I said that Sohyun is my aunt Yoongi! You loved-" he stops himself before moving on to the words he'd hate to use to describe their relationship which wasn't his. " You loved her!"

" I did Jimin! I did love her okay? But I didn't know that you both were related! I really didn't know!"

" How would you if you didn't try to drown her?!"

The words slipped out themselves. Yoongi held in his breath, his stare losing focus.

Jimin realized what he had said and slowly covered his mouth with his palm. The moment of silence filled in the gaps causing the wind to pick up. Jimin stares in shock at Yoongi, who doesn't bother to move from where he stood. It was his fault, everything was. He still hadn't forgiven himself for that, and even if he did, everything wouldn't go away.

" I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to say that.. it just came out.." Jimin says softly and looked down at the ground, not wanting to show any more emotions.

" You are right.. everything is my fault.."

Yoongi fakes a laugh before he finds himself tearing up.

" Everything is my fault! Everything! I-I'm so sorry Jimin! Really, really I am! If I'd known, I would've never done it. Everything was my fault from the beginning! It's always me! I-I'm sorry-"

His shouts are soon muffled inside of someone else's chest, making it inaudible for the others to hear.

" Stop it.. just stop it. It happened and now it's done."

Jimin held Suga against himself and lamented quietly. He had to let it go, the both of them. Though it was hard, it had to be done.

" Yoongi.." Jimin quietly spoke with his head against the elders.

" Yes.."

His answer wasn't an answer nor a question. Just a plain word. Jimin shuts his eyes and pressed both of his lips together, feeling the question aching to come out.

"You love me right?"

"Of course I love you Jimin." Yoongi looks up at him and brushes his face. Jimin faintly smiles and looks off to the side where the flowing river took place. Suga's expression went entirely different as he knew what Jimin was thinking.

"Then you'll know that I want you to come back right?"

< TBC >