Ch. 9

"Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Stop asking questions and just do it for crying out loud." Suga wraps his palms around Jimin's eyes to cover his sight. Squeezing both of his fingers together tight so no light could be seen from the inside.

It was another night in the other world and Jimin had just arrived. It was an unusual act of Yoongi to be acting so cheerful. For the past month that Jimin has been meeting Yoongi, he has never seen him so happy. It was .. strange.

"Okay okay.. why are you so happy?" Jimin asks as he begins to get guided by Yoongi's steps from behind him.

His chest that touched against his back sent chills up Jimin's spine making him suddenly blush.

"Because.."

Suga stops making Jimin hault. Feeling his grasp go loose, Suga's hands moved away allowing Jimin to see.

Hoping to see something wonderful, his excitement slumped back when all he saw were flowers growing next to the abandon house.

"This.. is what you wanted to show me? Flowers growing?" The disappointment was heard in Jimin's voice.

"Yup. The only real flowers. There hasn't been any around since I've been here; which I've been here for quite a while."

Suga then turns and walks away from the house, walking towards the huge tree where they always stay.

Looking up from the flowers and at the house, the ambiance it gave off, gave him the chills as he begins walking back.

"Yoongi.. how come you never go in the house?" Jimin ask as he finally reaches the tree.

"Why would I go in a place that's filled with sadness and sorrow?"

Suga answers when staring straight at him. Jimin who was left speechless, couldn't say anything. What did he mean? What was he suppose to say? Did something happen?

"Ahh! What a night."

Changing the topic quickly, Jimin brushed off his crazy thoughts and sat down abruptly without asking anymore questions. There wasn't a need to change Suga's mood when he was doing so well with staying happy for once.

Yoongi who stood still, fixed his pink hair as he finally sat next to Jimin who was blushing.

The thought and general feel of Yoongi's body heat next to his made him flutter up.

His heart beats that thumped erratically against his chest as Yoongi's shoulder touched his. So slightly that it made his adrenaline speed up faster than before.

"Are you okay? You're face is pink." Without noticing that Suga was looking at him the whole time, Jimin begins to stutter as his words weren't coming out. His words as in excuses to cover up why his face was flushed.

"Uh-Uh I'm fine. It's just very hot."

Jimin wanted to pinch himself. What kind of excuse was that? A very lame one!

A quiet Suga stared at Jimin, not answering him. Just complete stares were pointed directly towards him. His eyes not wanting to take off, but wanting to stay still forever.

"Stop staring at me.." Jimin mumbles turning completely red. Turning away from Suga, Jimin touches his cheeks to feel how hot they were. Sure enough, it was hot alright. Too hot for him to handle.

"Am I that attractive?"

The elder chuckles as Jimin bit the inside of his lips. Damn it!

If only he knew how attractive he was.

Coughing, Jimin turns back towards Suga who was happily leaning against the tree. His feature flaws that made him different in every way possible making him even more charming.

"Can I tell you a story?" Suga blurts out ruining the beautiful moment.

"Hm? Oh, Okay.." Bringing his knees up towards his chest, Jimin stares deeply into Suga's eyes. His lips that moved while story telling as his eyes, telling the sorrow he felt. The story of how he died.

< Suga's story >

"Why are you acting like this all of the sudden?" Ask Suga as his fiancé walked back from the opened windows. It has been a long night for Suga and his fiance: Woo Ri. With the day full of preparing for the wedding tomorrow, everything that he had ever wished for was about to take a toll.

"I can't do this anymore! I-I can't marry you!" Woo Ri blurted out as she spun around to face him. His eyes, widen in shock as these unbelievable words were coming out of the love of his life's mouth.

Taken back by her hurtful and surprising words, Suga stumbles back.

"W-what?"

"I said I can't marry you Yoongi. I-I can't.."

Looking down at her shoes, Woo Ri started to tear up. Tears that slowly fell down her dry cheeks making them wet as quiet cries made their way out in the silenced atmosphere.

Feeling a stab in his chest, Yoongi walked towards Woo Ri, trying to comfort her but ended up getting pushed away.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" she screams as she pushes him away making him fall down on the ground.

"Woo Ri please explain why you're acting like this. Why so sudden? Why out of the blue! Why when our wedding is tomorrow?!" Getting up from the ground Yoongi grabbed Woo Ri's wrist and pulled her into his chest as he locked her in with his hug.

"Get off of me you poor bastard!"

Letting go slowly, Suga untighten his hands as they fell down beside him as she escapes his embrace.

Poor bastard. What the villagers use to call him until Woo Ri came around. Who knew she was just a show and he was her puppet all along. Who knew, she was using him from the start. Who knew.

Sweat and tears combined as Yoongi could feel himself break.

"I'm a poor bastard huh." taking one last glance at her before the teardrop could be seen, Yoongi walked towards their shared bedroom and slammed the wooden door shut.

"Yes, you poor bastard." she whispers out, closing her eyes as the vibration of the slammed door could be felt.

Laying down in bed with mixed emotions attacking him all at once, Yoongi starts crying softly; trying to put himself to sleep.

What a dumb dumb dumb mistake of him to do. Of course that rich girl wouldn't love a poor bastard like him. It was all part of her act. Right from the very beginning when she set eyes on him.

With his back facing the door, Yoongi crept up against the wall next to the bamboo bed making sure it was clustered enough.

Closing his eyes as his own tears still fell down, the odds came when his tiredness took over half of his body. Blurs were here and there as there were some blackouts. Moments passed as crickets were to be heard outside, signifying that a while has gone by within a blink of an eye.

Hearing the door open, Yoongi couldn't make out to who it was as he was half awake and half asleep.

Maybe it was Woo RI and she wanted to apologize? Slowly turning to see who it was, the last thing Yoongi saw was a man's face as a sharp pain stabbed him deep in the heart.

<TBC>