four

"Namjoon, come on." Jimin begged, pulling on his best friend's sleeve. Jimin wanted to go to the park and see the ducks, but Namjoon still wasn't talking to him. "Stop acting like a kid."

Namjoon turned around in his chair and glared at Jimin. He was still upset with his friend for hanging out with Yoongi, especially after Namjoon had warned him so many times that Yoongi wasn't good for him. "Why do you want me to go with you, anyway? It's not like you listen to anything I say anyhow."

"Seriously? Look, I'm sorry that you don't like that I'm friends with Yoongi, but I don't see why that's ruining a perfectly good friendship." Jimin said. He crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his foot impatiently on the floor.

"I've been telling you for months, ever since you found that store in the mall, to stay away from him. He's bad news, Jimin." Namjoon said, spinning back around in his chair. He was done with this conversation, whether Jimin liked it or not.

"But you won't even tell me what your problem with him is! I'm finding it really hard to stay away from someone who hasn't done anything wrong." Jimin tapped Namjoon on the shoulder, not ready to give up on the argument. When Namjoon ignored him he huffed and put his shoes on. "You know what? Fine. I'll ask Yoongi to take me to see the ducks."

"Whatever." Namjoon said. Jimin scoffed and left the house, shivering against the cold outside. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and pulled up Yoongi's contact.

Jimin: hey, wanna go see the ducks?
Yoongi: in this whether? jimin are you crazy?
Jimin: okay

Fine. Jimin thought. I'll just go by myself then.

Jimin walked the rest of the way to the park and sat in the grass, watching the ducks swim around the little lake. Suddenly someone dropped a book bag and basket next to him, and he looked up to see Yoongi standing next to him.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to come in this whether." Jimin said, sniffling slightly.

"Yeah," Yoongi said, sitting down next to him. "And then I figured you'd be stubborn enough to come anyway and I came with blankets and warm drinks, so." Yoongi reached into his bag and pulled out the duvet from his bed. He wrapped it around Jimin, who was visibly shaking, and pulled the younger boy closer to him.

Jimin leant into Yoongi's body, wishing to get as close to the warm as possible. The two of them sat and watched the ducks in silence, until the sound of Jimin's soft snores pulled Yoongi out of his daze. He laughed and looked down at the bright haired boy, who had his mouth open slightly.

"Cute," Yoongi muttered. He turned back towards the ducks, which all seemed to have disappeared. "What?"

It was then that Yoongi felt pecking at his legs, and the ducks were upon them. Yoongi scrambled off the ground, leaving Jimin slumped over with the ducks picking at his hair and ears. Yoongi threw his book bag over his shoulder and picked up Jimin bridal style, and kicked the basket back towards his car. The ducks ran after them, and Yoongi swore at them, but they still pressed on.

"What the hell? Go away!" Yoongi yelled, kicking his legs at the ducks. Jimin wakes up due to all the yelling, and looks over Yoongi's shoulder. There were five ducks all running behind them, quaking angrily.

"Oh my god," Jimin muttered. He rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder and listened to him mumble curse words under his breath. Yoongi eventually got back to his car, and he put Jimin in the front seat before throwing everything else into the trunk. When Yoongi got back into the car he looked over at Jimin, who was smiling sleepily at him.

"Do you want to go back to your house? Or mine?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin frowned, "your house. Namjoon is at my house." Yoongi nodded and started driving back to his house, almost running off the road when he felt Jimin next to his ear. "And thanks for saving me from the ducks," he whispered. Jimin, half asleep, kissed Yoongi's cheek before settling back down into his seat and falling asleep again.

"I- okay." Yoongi muttered. He was glad Jimin was asleep so he couldn't see the bright red blush on his cheeks.

quack quack motherfucker

also if anyone knows of any good yoonmin fics pls hmu

also not edited so ignore any mistakes !!