eight

Jimin and Yoongi laid on Yoongi's bed, Jimin sat between Yoongi's legs with his head on his chest. Yoongi picked up Jimin's hand and played with his fingers as Jimin hummed along to whatever song was playing out of his phone.

"Oh! This is that drug band!" Yoongi shouted, excited that he finally recognized a song. Jimin laughed and nodded his head. Yoongi pushed his nose into Jimin's hair a closed his eyes. Jimin smelled like a warm fire on a cold day. He was cozy.

Yoongi couldn't help but feel compelled to kiss him, because if he was being honest, Jimin looked hot in just basketball shorts (which were his, by the way) and a sleeveless shirt. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's chest and leaned his head down next to his ear.

"Hey, hey Jimin." Yoongi whispered. Jimin looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Is it okay if I kiss you or would that be weird."

Jimin turned bright red and Yoongi but his lip in anticipation. "Do you think that receptionists at those sperm donor places ever say 'thanks for coming' or would that be too much?"

Yoongi just looked at Jimin, on the verge between laughing and smacking him. "You are something else."

The song switched over, and Yoongi frowned. He didn't like girl groups, he felt like they were too bubbly and, well, girly. These girls were no exception, except for the fact that every few lines or so they'd yell, 'touch my body!' and Jimin would giggle. "What, why is that funny?"

"Because my friend Hoseok and I always dance to this. Wanna see?" Jimin pulled the headphones out of his phone so they were playing aloud. He then jumped up off the bed and started dancing like a deflated balloon along to the music.

Yoongi smiled as Jimin's whole face lit up with laughter. Jimin flopped onto the bed, breathing heavily, after the song ended. Yoongi reached over and held onto his hand and Jimin sighed in content. Yoongi had become very touchy-felt since their date, much to Jimin's delight and Uri's displeasure. You're going to give him cooties! She'd always shout when she answered the door just as the two were almost kissing. It happened every time without fail.

Jimin looked over at Yoongi as Eyes, Nose, Lips, came on. Yoongi had his eyes closed and Jimin leant over and placed light kisses on his eyelids. Yoongi hummed and Jimin missed his nose once before settle down next to him.

"You missed." Yoongi muttered, eyes still shut.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked. Yoongi looked over at him, his eyes mischievous.

"I said, you missed." Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's shoulders and pulled him on top of him before kissing his lips gently. "You're lucky that I have pretty good aim."

Jimin giggled and leaned down to kiss Yoongi again. It was weird, for Jimin had only ever kissed one other person, and it was girl in second grade he didn't remember the name of. The only thing he recalled from the experience was him crying because he'd gotten cooties.

This, however, was completely different. Jimin had expected it to be weird, kissing a guy for the first time, but everything with Yoongi always seemed to effortless that Jimin didn't even really have to think about anything, it just kind of happened. Yoongi hooked his hands behind Jimin's back and pulled him closer, the younger winding his hands through Yoongi's hair.

"Boys! I made— oh, okay." Yoongi sat up and Jimin fell off of his lap and onto the bed next to him. "That's fine, you just– you carry on. There's cookies downstairs if you want them."

Mrs. Min walked away and shut the door tightly behind her. She passed her husband in the hallway and smiled triumphantly. "I told you that our boy would be a bottom. Now, pay up."

Yoongi looked at Jimin, who's lips were swollen. "So... do you want to listen to more of that Chinese music?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "It's Korean, Jesus fucking Christ." Yoongi laughed and laid back on the bed. Jimin cuddled in next to him closed his eyes. "Uri is going to be so mad at you."

"We'll just tell her that you kissed me, therefore, no cooties were transmitted." Yoongi said. Jimin laughed and kissed the underside of his jaw.

"No, I think I'll let her yell at you."

Uri wasn't kidding when she said she'd be upset if Jimin got cooties.

When the two boys had shown back up to Jimin's house, they shared a quick kiss on his doorstep that didn't go unnoticed by the firey five year-old.

Uri threw the door open and crossed her arms over her chest. Yoongi looked down at her and she glared at him as she pulled Jimin into their house. "What did I say about cooties, Yoongi? That was like the only rule!"

Yoongi bent down and bowed his head. "I'm sorry, Uri. But Jimin is cute, no? I couldn't help myself."

Uri sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Well, if he kisses you I guess that means that you have his cooties, and since he kisses me before bed then I have his cooties too, which means that now I'm going to have your cooties, which means we'll all share cooties and that means that everything is okay because you made the cooties completely unavoidable."

Yoongi glanced up at Jimin, who looked as confused as he felt. "So what you're saying is, since Jimin already kissed me, that I can kiss him whenever because there's nothing you can do about the cooties now?"

"Yes that's what I said." Uri said. Yoongi nodded and stood back up.

"Well then I guess that I'll just—"

"But not in front of me!" Uri yelled as Yoongi leant towards Jimin. Uri covered her eyes and ran towards her room.

"She's so cute." Jimin said, looking after his sister fondly.

Yoongi smiled at him. "You're so cute." Jimin blushed and Yoongi smiled wider. He loved making Jimin blush.

"We should go to the Christmas tree lighting Saturday night." Jimin said. Yoongi nodded and leant over to kiss his cheek.

"I'll pick you up around four." He muttered, kissing Jimin's cheek quickly. Yoongi went to walk out the door but Jimin grabbed his arm.

"You missed."