merry fuCkiNg christmas [M]

please note that this chapter has nothing
to do with the actual story and is
strictly a fun chapter
(I figured if the story was going to have any smut at all I needed practice, so)
also sorry suki omg
right, so again, this chapter will not affect
the outcome of the book at all

Jimin walked into Yoongi's store, where the green-haired boy was just getting off work. Jimin's fingers played with the charm on his choker nervously. He had debated wearing the piece of jewelry, wondering if he looked all right in it or not.

Yoongi walked out of the back of the store, eyes searching for Jimin. He'd said he'd meet Yoongi at the store and drive him home, but the boy was nowhere in sight. Yoongi looked around the store frantically until his eyes landed on Jimin. Yoongi's breath caught in his throat at the sight of him and he hurried over, grabbing Jimin by the shirt and pulling him close.

"How long have you been here?" Yoongi whispered. His eyes trailed down from Jimin's perfect lips to the choker wrapped around his neck, and Yoongi felt his pants constrict slightly.

"I don't know, a few minutes?" Jimin said, confused. Yoongi grabbed his arm and started dragging him towards the restroom. Yoongi stormed into the bathroom, but quickly noticed the amount of people in it. He huffed and pulled Jimin all the way to his car and took the keys out of his back pocket.

"I'm driving us to my house now." Yoongi said. Jimin just nodded and got in the passenger seat. He wasn't sure what caused the click in Yoongi, but all the sudden he seemed very angry and even a little jealous. Yoongi quickly pulled into the driveway, parking completely sideways. It didn't take him long to drag Jimin up the stairs and into his room.

Yoongi kicked the door shut with his foot and pressed Jimin against it, holding his wrists next to his head. "What do you think you're doing, wearing that in public?"

Jimin swallowed. He couldn't decide if this side of Yoongi scared him or turned him on. Probably a little bit of both. "Wear what?"

Yoongi reached up and tugged at the choker around Jimin's neck. "Sorry, I didn't know it was a problem. I won't wear it anymore."

"You can wear it again, Jimin, but for me, and for me only." Yoongi pressed his lips harshly against Jimin's and Jimin gasped before kissing back. He quickly pulled his hands free from Yoongi's grip and wound them through his soft hair. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's shirt and pulled him off the wall before shoving him into the bed.

Yoongi kissed up Jimin's jaw and pulled at his earlobe with his teeth. Yoongi felt the younger boy shiver under him and he smirked to himself. Jimin's hands ran under Yoongi's shirt, deciding that instead of pulling it over his head he'd just rip the fabric right down the middle.

"Hey, this is my work shirt." Yoongi said. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked down at Yoongi's sculpted chest and stomach. He ran his hands up and down his chest, trying to familiarize himself with all the dips and curves. Yoongi pulled Jimin's shirt off and threw it to the side. He kissed up Jimin's chest and neck, stopping momentarily to suck on his Adam's apple.

"Y-yoongi," Jimin groaned. The pressure in his pants was starting to get uncomfortable and if Yoongi didn't do something, Jimin was going to take control. Yoongi moved his leg in between Jimin's and started moving slowly, creating friction against Jimin's bulge.

Jimin moved his hands down to Yoongi's belt and quickly undid it. He unbuttoned Yoongi's pants, freezing momentarily. Yoongi stopped sucking on Jimin's skin and looked him in the eyes. "You sure?"

Jimin nodded and continued pulling off Yoongi's pants. Yoongi pulled off Jimin pants and started grinding on him slowly. Jimin shuddered and gripped onto Yoongi's shoulders. Yoongi reached down and twanged the elastic of Jimin's boxers.

Jimin's hips bucked upward and Yoongi groaned. He reached down and palmed Jimin through his boxers as Jimin attacked his neck with this lips. Jimin sucked on Yoongi's collarbones, leaving numerous marks littering them. He ran his tongue over Yoongi's nipple, making the older boy moan loudly.

Yoongi, deciding he couldn't wait much longer, reached over into his bed stand and pulled out a tube of lube. He pulled Jimin's boxers off and watched as his length sprang out. Yoongi quickly lathered his fingers in lube and entered two into Jimin, moving them slowly.

"I'm not a virgin, Yoongi. You can go a little faster." Jimin said. Yoongi chuckled at his eagerness, but moved his fingers faster nonetheless. Jimin's hold on Yoongi tightened and he clenched his eyes shut, "holy shit."

Yoongi ran his free hand up and down Jimin's length, watching how Jimin would shudder every time pleasure ran through him. Yoongi wrapped his hand around Jimin's shaft and moved his hand quicker. Jimin threw his head back into the pillows and curled his toes.

"Yoongi," Jimin groaned. He wiggled in his spot, no longer content with just Yoongi's fingers inside him.

"What do you want, Jimin. Use your words." Yoongi said as he pulled off his boxers. He slowly ran his hand over his hardened member as he watched Jimin squirm in front of him.

"I need you," Jimin said. "In me, now."

Yoongi leant down to Jimin's ear, "ask and you shall receive." Yoongi pulled down on Jimin's earlobe and smirked when the younger boys gasped.

Yoongi lined himself up with Jimin's entrance and pushed into him slowly. Jimin groaned and threw an arm over his eyes. Yoongi pulled back out again, teasing the younger boy.

"Yoongi I swear to god," Jimin growled. Yoongi pushed back into Jimin and leaned down to kiss his collarbones. Jimin's breathing turned ragged as Yoongi moved in and out of him. Jimin reached up and tugged at Yoongi's hair harshly, causing the older boy to moan loudly.

Yoongi braced himself on the headboard and thrust in and out of Jimin faster. Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's back and pulled him impossibly close to his body. Yoongi leant down to kiss the bright-haired boy, their ragged breathing filling each other's mouths. Jimin shifted slightly, the change causing Yoongi to thrust right into his prostate.

"Fuck," Jimin cursed, pulling at Yoongi's hair again. Yoongi threw one of Jimin's legs over his shoulder and gripped his thighs. Jimin's toes curled as he felt the familiar hot feeling swell in his stomach. "Shit, Yoongi I-"

Yoongi but down on Jimin's bottom lip, and with one final thrust came inside him. Jimin came at the feeling, the substance splattering all over his stomach and chest. Yoongi pulled out and rolled to lay next to Jimin, both boys panting heavily.

"You should wear that choker more often," Yoongi said, looking at Jimin, who was staring at the ceiling in wonderment.

"Yeah," he sighed. "Maybe I will."

me: writes yoonmin smut on chirtsmas
okay hi hello hope that wasn't too horrendous
I know it was awkward but so am I so *shrug*

tbh might bring the choker back in
a later chapter

also finals are coming up so i won't be updating often (or at all depending on how stressed I am !!! sorry !!!)

also thank you for 600+ reads you're all rad

merry christmas & happy holidays