Chapter 8: The Death

Mal:

I couldn't stop staring at Ben. It felt like hours that I was staring at him. His hair was dripping with my mother's blood. The room even smelt like death. I had been crying for a few hours, grieving from my mother's death. Ben finished my mother off with her finger. All that was left was her head. He laughed and got up from his spot, he walked over to me slowly with red eyes. All of a sudden his face cringed. He grabbed his stomach and fell to the floor.

"Ben? What's wrong?" I said with a blank look on my face.

"I feel horrible!" He suddenly threw up every ounce of flesh and blood from my mother. His mother ran over to him, rubbing her murder son's back.

I had forgotten about her. She didn't move an inch the whole entire time. Most likely from shock. The door opened and in came so many people. It looked like the whole kingdom. I wouldn't be surprised, the room was huge!

"Ben?! Be-" Ben's father, Adam, called out. Then stopped when he saw Ben throwing up flesh and blood, then looked at my mother's bodiless head.

"Ben? What have you done?!" His father growled and jumped onto his son like an animal.

"Dad! Get off of me!!!" Ben yelled so loud, the glass ceiling shattered.

"All of you have a seat." We all sat down, it was like he was our master and we did as he commanded.

"Ben-" His mother tried to say.

"Shut up!!!" His mother went flying across the room and hit a wall. Everyone was shocked at their new king.

"Ben. Look at me. You remember me don't you. I'm Mal, your girlfriend. Remember?" I smiled.

"Oh. Right. The one who broke my heart!!!" He grabbed my neck and started choking me. I laughed trying to hide my pain.

"Ben, I didn't want to. I had to. I love you." He smiled and dropped me on the ground.

"Who would ever love a monster like me?"  Tears formed in his eyes.

"Not me!" Carlos yelled stabbing Ben in the neck with poison.

"What have you done?!" I ran up and caught Ben before he dropped on the ground.

"He needed to be stopped Mal! Jay and Evie agreed."

"That doesn't mean to kill him!" I screamed.

"Mal." I looked down at Ben's face.

"Yeah?" I asked, trying not to cry.

"I've always loved you. You will be the only girl I'll ever love. And I'm complete with just you." He smiled and then stopped breathing.

"Ben?! Ben!!!!" I sobbed and buried my face in his lifeless body. And cried until I fell asleep.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON!!!