Chapter 10: The Cyclops

Mal:

We had been walking for days, we ate what we had and soon we ran into a cave. The cyclops cave.

My mother told me stories about this when I was little. She talked to me about the nature of this man-eating cyclops. I couldn't believe it was so violent with humans.

As we walked up closer to the cave, my heartbeat quickened my by millisecond. My hands began to shake. I was sweating. I was dead.

The cyclops walked out of the cave and looked at all 4 of us and growled.

"Run." Jay said. We stood there for another second and then ran in 4 different directions.

The cyclops followed Jay, because he was bigger than all of us. Carlos grabbed a spear and threw it at the cyclops. The cyclops grabbed it before it could even touch him. He threw it on the ground and ran to Carlos.

Carlos started running up a mountain. Not knowing what to do, I just watched beside Evie.

----------------------------------------------
Carlos:

I ran up the mountain after coming up with a brilliant plan. I pulled a rope I luckily brought with me and attached it to two rocks. The cyclops finally reached the top and tripped right over the rope, plummeting 500 feet to its death. Luckily, I still had the spear. I attached the rope to it quickly and threw the spear to its eye. The eye weighed a ton. I yelled at Mal to get her spell book.

--------------------------------------------
Mal:

"You want me to shrink the eye?" I asked Carlos.

"Please hurry!" He yelled in pain.

"Okay, okay." I opened up my spell book and casted the spell.

The cyclops eye shrunk and Carlos pulled it up, out of breath from holding onto its heavy weight before.

"Now that we have the eye. What's next?" Evie asked.

"Captain Hook's hook." Jay said.

"Captain Hook has been dead for a while now, where would it be?" Carlos asked.

I grinned, "Maybe it's with the boy who never grew up."

We walked out of the cave and started walking towards a place where you never grow up. Neverland.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
TO BE CONTINUED