Chapter 14: The Revival

Mal:

"We got it! We got the hair!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as we barged through the ballroom doors.

Everyone stared at us as we made our way down to Ben.

"Evie, do it." I said.

Evie laid the eye, the hook, the tear, and the hair on top of Ben's chest.

I closed my eyes and said the spell that I spent every night memorizing.

Ben's body was surrounded by light and his body lifted into the air. He was laid back down by the wind and he opened his eyes.

"Ben?" I asked.

"Mal?!" He said with a smile. Now that's my Ben.

"Ben, Ben! Oh my gosh! I have so much to tell you. I'm sorry I broke up with you! I'll never do that again! I promise!" I hugged him and kissed him until I ran out of breath.

"Mal, Mal! It's okay." He laughed.

"Thank you guys so much for saving me." He said.

"How'd you know it was us?" Jay asked.

"Instinct." He winked at me.

We all hugged and then Doug came bursting into the room holding Troy by the ear.

"What is this?!" He asked in rage.

"Doug! This is Troy! He's a mer- chants son!" Evie lied.

"A what?" He asked.

"Yeah! We were walking and we ran into a little house and we met Troy, and he wanted to come with us to go to school here!" She became a good liar really quick.

"Oh. Sorry buddy." Doug let go of Troy's ear and straight out his jacket, then he gave Troy a pat on the back. Troy looked frightened.

"You land people are nuts." Troy said.

"What?" Doug asked confused.

"He said, 'We should go get some lunch!' Which is a brilliant idea!" I lied.

"Come on Ben! Let's go!" I said.

"Good I'm starving! Oh, and I'm sorry about eating your mother." He sadly apologized.

"Don't be. You couldn't control yourself. You're fine." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"So, Troy! Nice to meet you! I'm Ben! I heard you're coming to school with us?!" Ben said as he wrapped his arm around Troy's shoulders.

"Um, yeah! I guess I am." He smiled.

How are we going to keep Troy's secret safe? This is going to be harder than I thought. I just can't catch a break!

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️
IM SAD TO SAY THAT THE BEAST INSIDE OF ME HAS NOW COME TO A CLOSE. BUT! WATCH OUT FOR THE SEQUEL! THE MERMAN! COMING SOON!