Chapter 2 → Journey To The Naruto World (Part 2)

Emiko's POV

I checked the time for the twentieth time, only three minutes left until midnight.

My older brother was just standing next to me, with a bored expression and a lazy posture, with his bag over one shoulder. Not that I mind, after all, he is always like that. I checked the time again, and I picked up my bag. I literally had to pack his bag and force him to carry it, because he thought it was useless.

~ Flashback ~

"Jay! Where is your bag?" There were only about 30 minutes left, and I was getting impatient. "I still don't know why I should bother packing a few clothes.. It's not like we're leaving or something" Came his annoyed reply.

"Every Ninja packs a few clothes and some other things when they go on long missions."

"So why should we? We're not Ninja and I won't bother packing now."

"Jay... Remember the rules of the game, we pretend to be Ninjas, and that is what they do."

~ End Flashback ~

He finally gave in, but he told me to pack his bag, because he was not in the mood to pack. Lazy guy.. He could become Shikamaru's best friend.

Jay poked my right shoulder, and we held hands. I wish we could enter the Naruto World! And then we entered the wardrobe and walked all the way to the back. Not a long journey, because it was not a very big wardrobe. We unrolled our sleeping bags and wished each other goodnight.

~ Timeskip Next Morning ~

"Emiko! Emiko, wake up!" I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I see is Jay's face, then I notice that there are trees surrounding us, and our bags are still beside us. "Where are we?" I was still sleepy, whereas my brother was wide awake, with a mixture of worry and astonishment in his eyes "I might have an idea of where we are, but I don't know if you'll like it or not." I looked at my brother, waiting for him to continue. He looked all around us, then he glanced at me. "We are in the Naruto World."

I froze. What?!! How is that possible?!! No no no no... This can't be! How did we get here?! Will we ever get back to our world?! "Emiko, I know this sounds absurd, but we are here now. Let's just find a city-" "Village" "-a village nearby and see in which point of the story we are."

"But Jay... How do you know that we are in... In the Naruto World?" I still couldn't believe that we ended up here. Jay looked at me straight in the eyes, then he waved his hands as to show me the surrounding vegetation. "Look at these trees, the way we look, everything here is anime-ish... And we wished to be in the Naruto World before we entered. I remember seeing a shooting star when I opened my eyes after the wish. It's logical we are in the Naruto World."

I kept staring at the ground, and when he was done talking, I looked at him, with tears in my eyes. "J-Jay... Will w-we ev-ever get b-b-back?" "I don't know, Emiko..." he knelt in front of me and hugged me, holding my head to his chest. "Shhh... It's okay, we'll figure something out. Don't be scared, I'm here for you."

We stayed like that for a few minutes, then he let me go. I stood up and we both took our sleeping bags and put them in our bags."Jay, is there a river somewhere?" " Yes, this way."

We walked for about 15 minutes, until we reached a small river. I knelt by the river bank and placed my hands in the clear water, then I drank some water and afterwards I splashed some on my face. When I felt refreshed I stood up and stood in front of Jay, waiting for him to come up with a plan of some sort. "I think we should walk North, so that we avoid walking in circles." As soon as he said that, he looked at the sun then he turned to his left, walked a couple of steps and looked back at me, waiting for me to follow him.

"Big brother, wait! I have an idea, why don't we see if we have enough chackra? I have a book with several jutsus, from the simple academy ones to the forbidden ones! We could try the clone jutsu, it's quite easy." I took the book out of my bag and opened it to the second page. There were names of hand seals, and on the previous page an image of the basic 12 hand seals.

I closed my eyes and concentrated, then I performed the hand seals and I said "Clone Jutsu!" A cloud of smoke appeared next to me and when it dispersed, a clone of me appeared... Well, it looked skinnier and paler than me, but it was still a clone!

Jay stood there, staring at my clone. He then took the book from me, read the sequence of the hand seals, gave me my book back, and closed his eyes. All of a sudden, he performed the hand seals and shouted "Clone jutsu!" A cloud of smoke appeared and after it disappeared, a perfect clone of my brother was in its place.

"How did you do that?"

"I just concentrated on myself, zoned out everything and everyone around me, and performed the jutsu."

"Please teach me!"

"Okay... We could train until night, then I'll go fishing and we can camp here for the night. We'll leave first thing in the morning."

In the end, we trained until we were tired, then my brother went fishing while I found some seasoning herbs (I know, I was surprised when I found herbs lying around us). We cooked the fish, ate and went to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a great day.

~~°~~•~~°~~•~~°~~•~~°~~•~~°

Not much, I know... I'll try to make the chapters longer and more interesting, even though my writing style is not one of the best ^_^'