Chapter 23 → The Flower Festival and a Date!

Emiko's POV

Haku was leaning closer and closer to me, and his hand was slowly rising towards my face. Just before his lips touched mine, he smiled and removed a leaf from my hair. He leaned back and looked away, his cheeks were slightly pink.

I was sure my face was as red as a tomato, so I just cleared my head of any romantic thoughts and took a deep breath.

"Uh... T-thanks... Ahem," I cleared my throat and looked at Haku. His beautiful brown eyes were staring into my bright blue ones, and for a second I forgot what I wanted to say. I blushed and looked away "uhm, when is the festival?"

"Tonight. Would you like to come with me later? I have to buy some traditional clothes for the festival."

"S-sure. I also have to buy a kimono and some accessories." I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

"Okay. I'll see you later then." I looked at him and he smiled at me. I smiled back, cursing myself again for the blush that was forming on my cheeks. He then left the room.

A few minutes later, Yuna came out of the bathroom, wearing a white dress that reached her knees, with the Uchiha crest on the back. She was braiding her hair on one side, and she stared at me for a minute.

"Why is your face that red? Did something happen?" She asked, coming closer to me.

"No! I'm fine, nothing happened! I have to go, we'll talk later!" I took my things and rushed to the bathroom.

After a nice long shower, I wore a pair of white shorts and a purple shirt, I then tied my hair in a messy bun. When I got out of the bathroom, I noticed that Yuna wasn't in our room, so I took my wallet and went to look for Haku.

Since the house was big and I wasn't familiar with it, I tried sensing Haku's chakra. After a few seconds I managed to sense his chakra, so I quickly made my way towards him.

Haku was standing outside, looking at the flowers. When he heard me, he turned around and smiled at me. I smiled back and we silently walked to the village. We went into different shops, but none of them had what we were looking for.

"I think I saw a small shop around here earlier, maybe we should check it out." I said, looking for the small shop I noticed when we reached the village earlier that day.

After looking for a few minutes, I finally found it. Haku and I entered, and the lady behind the counter greeted us.

"Hello, ma'am. We're looking for some traditional clothes for tonight's festival." Haku politely said.

The lady went into a small storage room and came back a few minutes later with two boxes. She handed us each a box and pointed towards where I'm guessing the changing rooms were. I went there, locked the door and opened the box. Inside there was a very beautiful white kimono, with purple and pink flowers. There were also two hair pins attached to a pink flower and a purple flower. I tried the dress and it fit me perfectly. I quickly changed back to my outfit and went to pay, and I saw Haku waiting for me by the counter.

We were busy talking about random things on our way back to Hagoromo and Tsuki's house, when all of a sudden I kept quiet and dragged Haku with me behind a tree. Haku gave me a questioning look, so I pointed in a direction, and soon after that Zabuza and Tsuki appeared, they were talking and laughing, and they looked happy.

Haku and I made eye contact, and we both smirked. We waited until I couldn't sense them anymore and we got out from our hiding place.

"There is something going on between them... I knew it!" I said. Haku laughed and looked at me.

"Yeah... Seems like someone who used to be the bad guy can also find love." We looked into each other's eyes and stayed like that for a very long time. Until...

"Haku, Emiko! You're finally back. I hope you found what you were looking for." Tsuki said, walking beside Zabuza. I shifted my gaze to her and noticed her cheeks were red and her hair was a bit messy. I glanced at Zabuza and he looked away.

"Yeah, we did." Haku replied.

The four of us then walked back to the house. As soon as we arrived, I ran to my room and got ready for the festival.

After I wore the kimono, I applied some make-up and fixed my long hair in a side ponytail. I then placed the two hair pins with the flowers in a way that covered the ribbon. When I was ready, I checked the time and patiently waited for Yuna to get out of the bathroom. When she got out, I couldn't believe my eyes. She had a black kimono with the Uchiha crest on the back, and red and white flowers forming the shape of a dragon on one side of the kimono. Her hair was in a neat bun, and her side bangs were a bit curled. The kimono really fitted her, with her black hair, charcoal eyes and fair skin. She truly looked like an Uchiha princess.

"Yuna! Oh my gosh, you look beautiful!" I said, looking at her. She didn't apply any make-up, except some eyeliner and mascara.

"Thank you. You look stunning yourself." She replied, smiling. It seems like after coming here she became her kind self again.

"Thanks. Hey, did you know that Zabuza-sensei and Tsuki like each other?" I exclaimed.

Yuna looked at me in a serious way and then started laughing. When she was done, she looked at me again and did her famous Uchiha smirk.

"Of course, I heard Hagoromo talk with Zabuza about Tsuki. And guess what? I also saw them in action. Before you and Haku got back, Zabuza and Tsuki left the house together, so I followed them. They stopped behind a big boulder just next to the meadow and they started kissing. I left as soon as their lips touched, so that they would have some privacy and my mind wouldn't be scarred."

"Wow... Just, wow. Oh well, it's getting late, let's go."

We left our room and met Haku, Zabuza and Tsuki outside the house. They all complimented us and we returned the favour by complimenting them. Tsuki was wearing a green kimono with white flowers, and her hair was like a waterfall of blonde curls flowing on her back, and almost reached her mid thighs. Zabuza cleared his throat to get attention and we all looked at him.

"Haku, Yuna, Emiko... You will be on your own during the festival. Tsuki and I will be on a date, so we need our privacy. When you get tired you can just go back home. Don't get separated, and don't start any fights."

We all looked at each other and nodded at Zabuza. He then gave us one last glance, held Tsuki's hand in his and left.

The three of us made our way to the village, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Every flower we saw during the day was glowing, some had small lights in them, and some very small ones were floating around the streets. Everyone was having a good time, and there were some games too.

The first game I wanted to play was the one where I had to catch a fish with a paper thingy. The paper kept breaking, so Yuna and Haku decided to help me. Yuna used her Sharingan to cast a genjutsu on the fish, while Haku used his Ice Release to create a thin sheet of ice on both sides of the paper so that it wouldn't break. After they did that, I got my fish and we moved to the next stall.

The whole night was spent on playing, eating and walking around the village. We only encountered Zabuza and Tsuki once, while we were at a dango shop.

Around 11pm, we decided to go home, because we had to leave early the next day. When we got home, Hagoromo greeted us, and asked us how the festival was. We told him what happened and he laughed when we told him about the trick we played to catch the fish.

He wished us goodnight and we all went our separate ways. Before I went to sleep, I thought about Zabuza and Tsuki.

I see Zabuza and Tsuki are not here yet. Hehe... They look so cute together. I bet their children would look adorable.

~~°~~•~~°~~•~~°~~•~~°~~•~~°~~

What was going through your mind when you read that Haku was leaning closer to Emiko? Don't lie! I also thought about making them kiss, but then... Things happened.

Zabuza is in love... How cute. ♥

Feel free to vote and comment ツ

A Wish Come True ~>Naruto Fanfic<~ {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें