♠ Birthday Bonus ♠

Characters : • All 10 Akatsuki Members

• Konoha Rookie 9

• All Rookie 9's Sensei

• Team Guy

• Haku and Zabuza

• My OC's (Emiko, Jay)

• The Author (As Bea)

This is before the chunin exams.

On with the story! Enjoy!!

•~~•~~~•~~•

Third Person's POV

Some of the main Naruto Characters -and two who were not originally from Naruto- were huddled by the training ground. There were teens varying from the age of 12 to 15, their sensei, a rogue nin from the mist and his student, and the members of a criminal organization.

Why were they all here? The answer is simple. Today, March 17, is the author's birthday. The characters decided to surprise the author -also known as Bea- because she's turning an amazing story by Masashi Kishimoto into a fanfiction just to save some people's lives.

Though there were some err... issues due to all of them being in one place.

A certain 13 year old Uchiha tried his best to ignore his instinct of killing his older brother. The Akatsuki tried their best to ignore the clumsy Jinchuuriki who was right in front of them. The 4 sensei tried their best to not attack the criminals and the missing nin to save their precious students. A Jashinist tried his best to keep his sadistic self from sacrificing all of the people there. The Demon of The Mist also tried to keep his killing instinct at bay. A Money lover tried his best to ignore the shinobi listed on the Bingo Book who were right in front of him.

The only ones not greatly affected were the genin, the missing nin's student, and the two siblings.

"Since the Anime is named after me, I will be in charge!" The blonde Jinchuuriki stated, hands on his hips.

"My brother and I are the main characters. She created us, so we should be in charge." Emiko replied, trying to make eye contact with everyone, but failing miserably when she glanced at the Akatsuki members.

"I'm the leader of Akatsuki, I have better leadership skills than all of you. I will lead." Pain stated, staring down the two genin with his rinnegan.

"I was ANBU captain, and I'm a trusted shinobi of the Leaf. I'm better suited of being the leader." Kakashi stated, crossing his arms and glancing at everyone.

"I killed my graduation class," all the genin shivered, "so I should lead." Zabuza stated.

"Nonsense! The power of youth shall lead!"

"Well said, Guy Sensei!"

"I'm one of the Twelve Guardian Ninja and the son of the Third Hokage."

"I'm immortal! I should lead you f*cking mortals!"

"Tobi is a good boy!"

"Nuh-huh. I am the hero of the story! I don't care if you are the leader of a fan club or were a leader of a masquerade! I will become Hokage one day, that beats all of you!" Naruto shouted, glaring at everyone while pouting and crossing his arms.

"Leader of a fan club?" "Leader of a masquerade?" Pain and Kakashi questioned at the same time, while the rest of the shinobi were laughing, some more subtly than others.

"We're wasting time. Sasori, Deidara, Haku. You three are in charge of the decorations. Hinata, Sakura, Emiko, Ino, Kurenai. You are in charge of baking the cake, cupcakes, and other things. Itachi, cast a very strong genjutsu around this area to prevent others from finding us. Zetsu, make sure that all our clones are at their respective places and their covers are not blown. Guy, Asuma, Kakashi, Kakuzu, Hidan, Kisame, go get drinks, plates, and such things. Tobi, see if you can find a way to go to Earth and bring Bea here. The rest of you can help others if you want to." Konan said.