1: Moving In

I'm not the best writer but you know, hahah, enjoy anyway.

Feel free to inbox or comment to talk to me about anything related to the story.

-thus the story begins here-

You're just a new person in the neighbourhood. Your name's (f/n) (l/n). You're 15 years old. And you missed your old home.

You entered your room and put down your box of items by your bed. You looked around. Your walls were a painted white, but it looked ancient and peeled. Your window was dusty and there were no curtains. Your closet was plastic, also a bit duty.

You sighed and shut the door, locking it.

You flopped onto your bed. Thank god it wasn't dusty, since it was moved from your old house. You felt tired. Tired, because you had brought boxes of items into the house throughout the day.

Tired, because you wish you hadn't moved.

You closed your eyes and eventually drifted off to sleep.

*timeskip to the next day*

You found yourself awake with the sun blazing through your window. You took out your phone and checked the time.

9:36am.

You sighed deeply and got up, taking your towel from your box and some clean clothes: a (favourite colour) hoodie and jeans.

After showering and everything, you managed to look neat. Your (hair colour) hair was tied up in a messy bun and you wore your black converses.

You walked down to the kitchen, finding your mum making some pancakes.

"Good morning, sweetie!" she smiled enthusiasticly. That was your mum. Bright and cheerful.

"Good morning," you said wearily, sitting down with your phone.

"For once, put that phone aside," she chuckled, putting a plate of pancakes in front of you.

"Thanks mum," you said, and she immediately perked up and looked at her phone. "Oh goodness gracious me! I'm afraid I have to go meet somebody. I love you honey, go out and meet some new friends in the neighbourhood today. The maids will be here at around 12 to clean your room." She kissed your forehead and scurried off. She was a businesswoman, always busy 24/7.

After you had your pancakes, you sort of flopped around in your bed. Alone.

"Pass the ball, Strider!"

You heard laughter from outside. You stepped over to the dusty window and opened it, making a horrible creaking noise. You spotted some kids downstairs. A blonde haired boy was just sitting down looking all cool and another boy was laughing and telling him to give him the ball. You assumed it was because he accidently kicked it towards the blonde guy and he wouldn't give it back.

You looked at your phone. It was 10am, and you had 2 hours left until the maids would arrive to clean your house.

Perhaps you could go down and talk to the kids for a bit.

And make some friends here.

Maybe it won't be such a bad neighbourhood after all, you thought.