9: Horses

Dave looked at your mischievous look and said slowly, "What do you have in mind?"

"Horses," you smiled, normally this time. "Lots of horses. We can ride a horse each and get a horse for all the students. The Huss will love the whole horse riding performance with an element of surprise and immediately give us gold stars and fireworks." You noticed his kind of shocked-but-trying-to-remain-calm look and said, "Okay, not exactly fireworks. But, you know, good grades."

He just remained calm. "(f/n).."

You giggled. "I'm kidding. But he would like the horses, wouldn't he?"

He let out a sigh of relief. "You scared me, (f/n)." Then he laughed with you, too.

After a few minutes of laughing you looked down and slung your bag over your shoulders. Lunch was going to be over in a few minutes.

You looked up at him and realised he was staring at you. He realised that you had noticed and looked down, kind of blushing. But you kept on looking at him, silently telling him that it's okay if he looks at you, and that it isn't a crime. When he noticed you were looking at him, he looked up at you.

You looked at him and smiled. He looked at you and smiled, too.

He made you feel something. But you couldn't tell what.

You both kept on looking at each other and smiling until the bell rang and lunch was over.