4: Project

Your teacher was nice. Dave was right. Her name was Ms. Lalonde. And she was pretty.

In the middle of class, the door opened and a brown haired man entered. He wore a formal suit thing, and glasses.

"Kids! Hurrah! Hello."

You looked at Dave. "That's our principal," he explained.

"For all of you who don't know, my name is Andrew Hussie. I shall be your principal," he grinned. "But you can call me The Huss! I just came in to remind you about your Moon Project."

"Moon.. Project?" Someone in the class murmured.

"Yes. The 'Moon Project' is, in fact, a project. At the end of each year, there'll be a big showcase where all of you can perform. Singing, webcomics, writing; whatever you got!

And this year, there's going to be a big difference."

Murmurs.

"You will be assigned partners!"

Everybody had this look of shock on their faces. Coincidentally (or not), Dave and you just had a 'whatever' face on.

Maybe. You can't see behind his sunglasses.

The Huss took out a clipboard from the inside of his suit. He started reading the names.

"Nepeta Lejion and Karkat Vantas.. Sollux Captor and.."

It kept on going for a few minutes.

Then..

"Dave Strider and (First name) (Last name).."

Wait.

What.

Dave Strider.

The guy who didn't like you.

You looked at him. He didn't give any reaction. You couldn't tell if he was looking back.

It was going to be a long year.