The Beginning

Hey guys, first ever Werewolf story, well first book ever really hope you enjoy it! XXX

So here we are the beginning of a new story and It's another school year for me and usually that means a fresh start right? Yeah not really.  A new school year for me always starts the same due to my status with the pack. I am the Alpha's only daugther and as you can say it does come with certain advantages and disadvantages. Coming with a high title as mine does bring a lot of attention, mostly unwanted. I get harrassed and followed in school, people wanting to hang out with me, getting invited to all the best parties and gatherings and people generally worshipping the ground you walk on and this for most people sounds like a dream doesn't it, but for me I hate it in all honestly because none of it is real none of these people would act that same way towards me if I was a normal rank in the pack. It's hard most times as you never really know who to trust as being will just use you for certain benefits, like for instance to try and sleep with me or get into my brother's inner circle. Speaking of my brother, he only makes it worse as he encourages this behaviour I mean I get why, he's the future Alpha   and thrives off all of the attention. 

Don't get me wrong sometimes it is nice to feel valued and loved by people but it when not knowing if it's real or not puts you on edge, it also puts you in a box where everyone expects you to act, dress and portray yourself a certain way. Personally I would rather be at home with my family watching a good film. 

Sometimes I wish my life was just normal but if was far from that, and this is only the beginning.

This morning started as any other day, waking up, getting ready and heading out for school, my brother likes to leave extra early in the mornings as he wants to get to school to chill and socialise with his friends before school starts, as if he won't see them at lunchtime. I would probably still be in bed asleep getting to school at a normal time like everyone else but unfortunately he is my ride in the mornings as I currently don't have a car right now, so I'm stuck with the routine until I do.  We arrived at school and as you can imagine it was pretty much empty apart from my brother's friends and the girls who drool over my brother. 

One thing you need to know about my brother Jake is he is the biggest player you will probably ever meet. Every new school year he has to make sure he is here bright and early as he likes to suss out all the new girls and see who he can sink his teeth into. He likes to use his title of future Alpha as a way of getting girls, making them bullshit promises and as you can imagine it works all the time it works.
Everytime I see him prey on a new girl, it makes me feel sick the way he uses women and throws them away like they're trash, may the Moon Goddess help his mate what he eventually finds her, as she's going to need all the help she can get.

As we got out the car, all of Jake's friends start to approach us moving like moths to a light. I try  to make my way to the school entrance to go to the library for a while as there was no way I was hanging out with his friends and the slutbags also formally known as the cheerleaders grind up all on my brother, that's not something I want to see this early in the morning. As I try to move past his friends they block my path, they do this all the time as a way to talk to me getting up all in my personal space as if they actually care what I need to say. I push pass them and make my way to the school library to get away from all that for a while. I sat down in my favourite spot at the back and pulled out one of my books from my bag and read for a while. I was so indulged in my book that I hadn't realised two people were approaching me. 

"Hey girl." 

I recognise that voice anywhere, it was my best friend's Chloe and Jasmine. These two girls are the only realest people I know, we all grew up together and they are probably the only two people who understand and experience some of the same issues I deal with as they also have higher rankings within the pack. Chloe is the Beta's daughter and Jasmine is the Third in Commands daughter so they deal with the same bullshit I have too as I have too. 

Mated To The Alpha King!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें