Telling our Families, oh and the rest of the world....

Today has been by far one of the worst days I have ever experienced being pregnant. I woke up this morning and i have to say i have never felt so sick and hormonal in my life. I got up and all I did was puke, every 5 minutes or so. My mood has been all over the place. Every slight thing that happens irritates me and I end up taking out all of my frustration out on Logan. Which leads us to having a massivr argument, and him storming out at the end of it.

Once I had calmed down, I got ready to find Logan and apologise to him. None of this was his fault and it's not his fault. I went to his office and stood outside for a while, I felt really nervous about walking in I mean what if he was still mad...
I finally found the courage and just walked in and I just froze.

Logans office was absolutely trashed papers covered the floor, ripped up seat cushions, his table was broken in half and Logan was sitting in the corner with his head in his hands.

I walked over and I cuddled him.

"Babe what happened in here?."

"It was me. I did this. I was so angry after our argument this morning, I lost control. I'm sorry you had to see any of this Skylar. I don't like when we argue."

"I understand Logan, that's why I'm here actually. I wanted to apologise to you for this morning, it was all my fault for why we argued. It's these pregnancy hormones are getting the best of me and I know it's normal because my pregnancy is very early on and I've just to learn how to properly adjust to them. I'm sorry for this morning babe." I said

"There's no need to apologise Sky, I understand that it can't be easy carrying a baby and I'll never understand or go through what you are experiencing. At least we now I know how much trouble the baby is going to be. He smiled

"Haha, very funny Logan. Regardless if he/she is trouble, I'd love them either way. I just can't wait now for him/her to be here." I said

"Me neither babe, me neither." He said as he kissed me.

"Logan I think it's time we announce the pregnancy."

"Why?" He questioned

"Because people are going to notice soon enough and I am around 5 weeks now and it won't be long before my bump starts forming. Plus don't forget I am not pregnant for long the doctor said I've got 4 months until the baby is here."

"I forgot about that part. It really isn't a lot of time. Who should we tell first."

"Well I think it's only fair we tell our families first and then we should host a party to tell the rest of the world."

"I like that idea very much."he said as he kissed me again.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his head

"We have a lot to do for this party and I don't know if I can be bothered. " I giggled

"We'll do it together."

"I like the sound of that."

I left his office to start planning the party and to give him a chance to clean up. I made my way back to my room and called my parents first.

It rang three times before my mother answered

"Hello." She said

"Hey mum." I replied

"Hey sweetie, how are you?"

"I'm good mum and you."

"I'm fine princess just doing a bit of cleaning."

"That's good, how's everyone there?.

"Everyone is fine sweetie, your dad's just in his office doing some work and Jakes over at Jasmine's house."