How do we tell our Families?

A week had passsed since finding out I was pregnant, we couldn't be more happier. Life seemed like everything was fitting into place, the only thing we had left was telling our families but the only problem is we didn't know how. Everything was a mess with my family, I have really spoke to them in the last 2 months. We both knew that both our families would be overjoyed with the news of a grandchild on the way and especially an new heir to throne, but it was a moment to be treasured, it has to be done the right way.

After getting ready this morning I decided to walk round the Palace grounds for a while as there was nothing else to do and especially now that I'm pregnant, Logan won't let me do anything productive or anything at all for that matter, that's Alpha males for you.
The Palace gardens were truly magnificent, Logan's mum really doesn't mess around when it comes to gardening, there were different varieties of flowers in all different colours. Hedges shaped in different things. Then there was the centre piece a huge water fountain of a wolf placed as if it was howling at the moon. It was truly beautiful. I started to think about the baby and how one day him/her will be playing out here with all the other royal children, maybe even playing with their siblings.

I was snapped out of my dazed when I heard my name being called, it was Logan, he smiled as he approached me.

"Hey babe,what you doing out here?"

"Just getting some fresh air, it's a bit stuffy in the palace." I replied

"What you thinking about?" He questioned

"If you must know I was just think about the baby and when they grow up them playing out here, with possibly a few sibling's."

Logan smiled and came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Getting ahead of yourself aren't we?" he smiled

"What can I say I have baby fever." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"That does sound nice, I still can't believe we are expecting our first child together, I know it's all happened a little faster than either of us expecting but getting to know you over the last two months and being with you has made me want this even more special." He said

"Logan I know what you mean I wasn't planning on getting pregnant this early into our relationship and finding out I was pregnant I was a little scared, but now I'm not because I have you. I know you will look after me and the baby and with all this going on I definitely would not change a thing, I'm glad you are my mate and father to my child." I said as  I went in for the kiss, this moment was special but we did have one problem.

"Logan we do have one problem to get through?."

"What's that my love?" He questioned

"Telling our families."

"Oh yes I forgot about that, I guess you're right but how do you want to do it?."

"I mean I guess we should sit them down and just tell them nothing to fancy. it's just going to be hard because my family isn't exactly stable right now"

"I know babe, but this might be the thing that brings everyone together. Plus we need to do something special, it's the news of a brand new heir to the throne it has to be done right."

"Then how?"

"We need to throw a party invite everyone, it will be extravagant."

"Don't you think that's a bit much?" I said

"Nothing is too much for my unborn child, please let me do this?"

"Fine, let's do this. I replied

Logan smiled and gave me a huge kiss and ran off to start planning the party, all I could do was smile at what a giant cheeseball my mate was but I was deeply in love with that giant  cheeseball.

After my conversation with Logan, I headed back inside to go check on Chole as I hadn't seen her for a week and last time we were together I had just collapsed in front of her and she was given no explanation to why, I had a lot of explaining to do. I made my way to her room and I was kind of nervous. What was I going to say to her? I didn't want to tell her I was pregnant yet, I wanted to keep that between Logan and I until we finally were ready to tell our loved ones. So what was I meant to do? I was contemplating what I was going to say for a while now and I hadn't realised I was outside of Chloe's room, I hesitated to knock as I didn't how she was going to react, would she mad that I waited so long to go and see her after my fall?  I was about to knock when I heard two voices one being Choles and the other sounding familiar I opened the door to see...

Sorry for the short chapter guys, hopefully you enjoy it!

Who's in Choles room? Stay tuned to find out

Also thank you guys again for all your support it means so much. Love you all xx