Disagreement (Kaiden POV)

Today has been a worldwind of emotions, but the outcome was worth it. I can finally be myself around my father and the rest of my pack without fear of me or my mate being judged or ridiculed for who we are. Don't get me wrong, it will take me some time to full trust my father again but it's a start. Feel at ease knowing I can go home with my mate and claim my rightful title. I was on top of the world right now.  

Skylar and I headed home. The journey was peaceful, the air had a relaxing feeling like everything was all going to be okay from this point on. I couldn't wait to see what the future was going to look like. 

We made it back and headed inside. I was spent. The day had been long and exhausting and now my bed was calling my name. I wished Skylar a goodnight and made way upstairs. On my way I passed Logan. 

"Hey Logan." I said

"Hi Kaiden, do you know where Skylar is?"

"She went into the kitchen to my herself a hot chocolate." 

"Oh okay, how was everything?"

"Actually it went amazing, and none of it would have happened if it weren't for Skylar."

"She's amazing isn't she?" He said

"She is amazing and you're very lucky she is your mate. So don't go ruining it or you'll have me to answer too." I replied

"The last thing on my mind is hurting Skylar, I love her way too much."

"Good, that's what I like to hear"

"So I'm guessing now you got the Alpha title back, so you'll be moving back to the pack house?."

"Yeah I guess so, thanks again for letting me and Nick stop here, we are truly grateful."

"Hey we're family now Kaiden, You and Nick are welcome here anytime." 

"Thanks Logan,  it means a lot."

"No worries, but I'm off to see my beautiful mate. See you later." He said as he walked off

"Bye." I shouted

I made my way to my room and saw that Nick had fallen asleep. He looked so peaceful, I placed my hand on his face and just stared at him. He began to stir, he slowly opened his eyes and smiled. 

"You watching me sleep again?." He said

"Of course, you always look so peaceful when you sleep. I can't help it" 

"Well it's weird and you're weird.

"Well you still love me anyway, weird or not. So who is the real winner here?"  I smiled 

"Shut up, you idiot and get over here." he said as he pulled me on top of him.

I smiled at him and I leaned in for a kiss.  

"So where have you been? I was starting to get worried." he said as he pulled away 

Skylar and I went to our parents house to sort out a few things."

"What things Kaiden?" He said curiously 

"Just to do with me getting my rightful title of Alpha back."

"Okay, so what happened?"

"There was a lot of shouting, a lot of horrible things were said. But the I was quite surprised by how it all turned out."

"Okay..."

"Nick. My dad and I spoke and I think he finally understands and is willing to try, thanks to my mom and Skylar. He wants to make amends, he wants to try and do better and be better. He's apologised for all the things he has said, I haven't completely let things go but its a start. He even went the extra mile and has given me my rightful title back. He says we can move back in and he going to try and do better for our family. He even wants to apologise to you, and get to know you as his son in law."

"Kaiden, you can't be serious."

"What?" 

"After everything that man has done, you want to just let him back into your life with opening arms."

"Nick, I'd thought you'd be happy. We are finally can come home and not be cast aside because of who we are." 

"Happy, your father has done nothing but brought us grief, he has never accepted you or me and he never fucking will." He shouted

"Look I complete understand were you are coming from. He hasn't been the best to us and has said some awful things but he wants to change. He wants to make things right for his family, and you are apart of this family. I am not saying it is going to be easy but he is willing to try. By him giving me the Alpha title back is the first step of his acceptance."

"Are you blind Kaiden? Come the fuck on he's only doing this for Skylar, because it's what she wants and it's because he misses her not you. They only way he gets to see her is if he lets you back into his life."

"That's not true, and you know it isn't."

"Open your fucking eyes Kaiden he doesn't care about you.  Your mum, Jake and Skylar they are the only ones that do  but your dad he doesn't he has made that very clear that he doesn't accept or respect us many times and it's time you realised that now before you get hurt."

"Nick come on, you aren't even giving him a chance. If you just speak with him, you'll understand."

"Kai, I don't want to understand. I don't even want to speak to that man after everything he has done. I can't do it Kaiden. I refuse to move in with a man that drove us out in the first place." 

"So what do you want me to do?"

"Kaiden, I don't expect you do anything. This is all you have ever wanted since I have known you. I don't expect you to give it all up for me again, but I can't do it Kai. I refuse. I am just going to take my things and go. 

"No please don't say that. Everything will be fine, just please give it a chance" 

"I'm sorry but I can't forgive that man for all the pain he's brought us.You'll make an excellent Alpha. I just can't be by you side." He said

"But none of this, would have been worth it without you. I did this for us."

"I love you Kai, and I am forever grateful for all the things you have done and given up for me. I won't allow you to do that again." He said as he was began to pack a bag.

"But where will you go?."

"I'll find somewhere. Please don't worry about me. Just remember I want you to be happy and I know being Alpha will do that, more than I ever could. I love you Kai." He said as he walked away

My heart was shattered, I fell to my knees and just cried. The pain I was feeling was unbearable.   My mate has just left me and I don't know what to do. Nick was gone and it was all my fault.

Wow what a sad chapter, was you expecting that to happen?
Will Nick back?
Will something bad happen to Kaiden now Nick had gone?

To find out keep reading!!!

Sorry guys for the short chapter but as it was only Kaiden POV I didn't expect it too be very long anyway. Let me know if you want me to do more characters POV apart from Skylar 's.

Thanks again for reading your support me so much

LOVE YOU GUYS XXX