Home At Last

Kaiden and Jake finally returned back to the house and everything seemed to better. We actually sat down and had a proper family meal. Kaiden and I left our parents house feeling somewhat proud of ourselves, in a matter of hours we had become a normal family again. I'm really happy dad finally accepts Kaiden for who is, though it will take time. I'm really happy that he is ready and willing to finally build up a relationship with not only his son but with Nick too. 

We reached the Palace and I was spent. I couldn't wait to get in I was exhausted, all I wanted to do was go to bed. 

"Skylar you coming up? You must be tired." He said making his way up the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm just going to make a hot chocolate and then I'm going to bed."

"I know the feeling. Well night I'm going to check on Nick and let him know the good news."

"Not surprised, he'll be so happy."

"I hope so." He said

He began walking up stairs and I began making my way to the kitchen.

"Skylar?" He said

"Yes Kaiden." I replied

"Thanks for today, if it wasn't for you I don't think any of the would have happened."

"Don't worry about it, what are families for?." I smiled 

I went in the kitchen and began making my hot chocolate. Out of nowhere my belly started to rumble, how could I be hungry again? Being pregnant really does bring on an appetite.

"I'm glad you're back."

I jumped out of my skin, and turned around

"Logan don't do that you scared me half to death."

"I'm sorry." He said

"It's fine babe, I'll get over it." I laughed

Logan came over to me and engulfed me into a hug.

"I missed you, you know that."

"I missed you too Logan."

"So how did talking to your parents go?" He said as he broke away from the hug

"It's went better than expected actually.  I mean there was shouting, a lot of shouting from either sides of the table. But it was a success. Dad finally apologised to Kaiden, he finally understands, I mean it might take him a while to get used to be he takes full responsibility for his mistakes. He even gave him the Alpha title back. With regards to Jake I think he finally understands what he has done and what a huge mistake he has made by letting Jasmine go." I replied

"That's so good to hear babe, I knew it would all work out in the end. Especially with you handling the situation. You're one of a kind Skylar Summers." 

"Oh stop it." I said as I blushed

"It's true, isn't it? It takes a true Luna Queen to fight for what she believes in even if it means putting her relationships with friends or even family on the line just to make a change. You are everything I could ever want in a Luna, a Queen and Mother to our child."

All I could do was smile, I was lost for words, I knew what was better than telling him how much he meant to me, but I could show him. I kissed him. The kiss was slow and sensual, and even though it was a short kiss. It held so much love behind it. My life was finally back on track and where it was meant to be, My family is finally back together. I had the best mate in the world. I was truly one lucky girl. 

Well that's embarrassing don't you think??
Well everything seems to be working out for Skylar at the moment but how long will that last??
To find out more keep reading

Thanks you guys for the support, it means so much

LOVE YOU GUYS XX