Secrets Revealed And Familiar Faces

After sorting out all the stuff I was taking with me into different boxes. I was finished. I took one last look at my old room before closing the door and heading back downstairs.  Logan and Kaiden helped me put the boxes in their cars. 

Whilst packing up the car, my parents made their way outside. 

"Sky please let me explain?" my dad said

"I have no intention of listening to what you have to say."

"But Sky..."

"Save it."

"You've done this, you have turned my only daughter against me." he said as he snarled at Kaiden.

"No dad. It is you that has destroyed our relationship. You have no one to blame but yourself, the quicker you realise that the better." 

I got in the car and waited for Logan to finish up. We left, there was no need for goodbyes. I watched in the side view mirror as we drove away from my family home. Watching my parents looking so upset hurt me but after what they did, they deserved it. The journey was fast and mostly silent, there was nothing left to say. Everything that was said, was said and now left back at out parents house. It was done.

We went headed inside, while the guards brought in all my stuff upstairs to my room.  It still felt weird having people doing things for me. I am used to doing everything myself and now have people do everything for you felt strange to me. Logan showed Kaiden and Nick to their room and I headed back to our room, I threw myself on the bed and just thought about everything that happened today. I can't believe my parents, how had i missed it all those years, it was so obvious.  I'm more shocked at my mom then anything, I know she never did anything but it's just she went along with it, she didn't defend her son and that's just worse. How can you stand back and let your husband treat your son that way, I'll never understand.

"What you thinking about?" Logan asked

"Just everything that has happened today, its crazy isn't it? That's not how I wanted you to meet my family."

"I know babe, but you weren't too know, don't get yourself down about it" he said as he joined me on the bed.

"I know, I'll try not too."

"Good" he said as he kissed me.

"How about we put on a movie? Order some food and just cuddle up in bed." He asked

"Sounds wonderful,  but first can we explore the Palace a little bit it's just that I'm going to be living here now and I need to know my bearings."

"Of course."

Logan began showing me around the palace and I was starting to regret my decision because it was taking forever.

"Logan, I know I said I wanted you to show me around, but can we stop this now I'm bored"

"You wanted to look around the palace my love and that's what we're doing"

"I know but chances are I won't remember were everything is by tomorrow so please, please can we go do something else"

"And when you say anything, do you mean anything?" He said with a wink

"Maybe" I said as I moved closer to him

"Does this certain thing involve the two of us? He said moving closer to me"

"Might do" I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So are you thinking what I'm thinking" I said to him moving myself closer to him so I could kiss him.