Decisions

In just under 3 weeks my babies were going to be here, and I'm stressed. I don't know if I'm fully ready for their arrival, everything is not exactly the way I thought it would have been. I thought I'd be wrapped up in the arms of my mate enjoying each little moment of the pregnancy together but majority of it has been heartache. I don't know if I would have got through any of it without my family or my babies.

For the last few days I've been thinking a lot about Logan and I, and where we stand with each other. I know Logan wants us to work and get back together and deep down that's all I want too but every time I think about Logan, I just have an imagine of him and Chloe in my mind, and all the pain keeps flooding back in an instant. Could I really go through that for the rest of my life?

The door bell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts. I walked up to the door and hesitated for a minute before opening it and to my surprise it was my brother Kaiden.

"Kaiden, what a nice surprise?" I said as I hugged him.

"Hey sis, how's you and the twins? Not long now." He said rubbing my stomach.

"I know, it only feels like yesterday I found out was even expecting."

"It really does. It has all gone so fast, but I honestly can't wait for them to be here so I can spoil them. I'm just letting you know now I going to be their favourite uncle."

"I don't doubt that for a second." I smiled.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Yeah, that would be great."

"So how are things at home with Nick?" I asked as I switched the kettle on

"We are great. We are actually discussing about having our own kids."

"Omg! That's amazing. It such a big step in the relationship."

"I know, we really think it's the perfect time."

"I can't wait to be an Auntie."

"Nothing is set in stone yet Skylar but I'm glad I have your support."

"You'll always have my support, Kai."

He engulfed me into a hug.

"So what brings you over here? Not that I don't enjoy having to over." I smiled as I handed him his drink.

"Oh yeah, I forgot this came for you in the post. It got redirected to mom and dad's house. Looks like it's from the palace." He said

"I don't remember ordering anything." I said as I opened the package.

I pulled out a jewellery box and attached to it was a note.

Dear Luna Queen,

It was a pleasure meeting you the other day, I really hope you enjoy what I have done and it all meets your requirements.

Love
Susan.

After reading that note, I finally realised what this was. I lifted the lid of the box and there is was the pocket watch I ordered for Logan before all this mess.

"What is it?" Kaiden questioned.

"It's a pocket watch I ordered for Logan, I had it engraved and everything." I replied

"It's beautiful Sky, are you going to give it to him?"

"Maybe. I don't know."

"Sky, what's up? Tell me what's on your mind?"

"It's just, we were so happy Kaiden. We just found out we were expecting twins, we were so happy or at least I thought we were, and then it all came crashing down, didn't it?"