Meeting The Families

The next morning,  I woke up in daze forgetting where I was for a moment. My body was sore and all my bones were aching, what did I do last night? I turned around to see this God of a man lying next to me and all of yesterday's events came flooding back to me, this God of a man was my mate.  Yesterday was very eventful I must say finding my mate, and getting fully mated and marked all in the same day, I can see why I am so exhausted. 
When I eventually decided to get up, I couldn't move as Logan's arm is pinning me down and it seemed every time I tried to move, his grip would get tighter.

"Babe can you please move your arm, I need the toilet."

"No Sky go back to sleep, I'm comfy."

"But Logan..." I whined.

"Sleep Sky"

After that I decided to stay quiet as there was no way I was going to win this argument, I know I haven't known him that long but I already know he's stubborn. But I still really needed to the toilet. What was I meant to do? There's only so long a girl can hold her pee for and my time was up. I had to do something and something fast. There had to be something I could do, something that would get him to move. That's when it came to me, the perfect idea.

I slowly crawled on top of him and planted little kisses on his face and neck, avoiding his lips at all costs, he wasn't going to get these lips so easily. I could clearly see that me avoiding his lips would get to him, so that's when I made my move. I slowly kissed down his body, getting lower and lower till I was face to face with his dick. I grabbed hold of it and began to slowly move my hand up and down his shaft. I gently kissed and licked the tip still continuing to move my heads up and down. His groans started to fill the room. Once I knew he was fully relaxed I got off him and began to put my clothes back on while heading for the bathroom,  guess I won this round.

"Sky, where are you going?"

"Going to the bathroom, I told you I needed the toilet."

"You can't leave me like this, get back over here now and make love to me"

"I'm sorry babe as much as I would love too, I really need to pee and think of this as a life lesson."

"and what's that?"

"We can't always get what we want." I said with a wink.

I walked inside the bathroom and used the toilet, it felt so good to pee.  Once I had finished I began wash and dry my hands. I stood and stared at my appearance in the mirror and boy did I look a mess? My hair was mess and my skin not here for it, but as I looked closer I noticed my mark. It was beautiful it was Logans name emprinted in my skin, I couldn't stop staring at it. I was so mesmerised by my mark I didn't realise Logan had come into the bathroom. He stood behind me and just stared at me, he placed featherlike kisses on my mark, sending tingles throughout my body.

"It's official now, you're mine." he said

"And I will always will be, you're stuck with me now." I said as I turned around to face him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." he said with a smile as he leant down to kiss me.

"What do you want to do now?" he asked

"I was thinking we would take a shower."

"I like the sound of that."

He pulled away and turned the shower on. He walked back over to me and lifted up t shirt over my head. He took my hand and lead me into the shower. The water felt so nice and warm on my skin. Logan pushed me up against the shower wall and stared at me. 

"You truly are something aren't you, Miss Summers."

"Miss Summers, so formal."

"I have to be formal, you've been a very bad girl and bad girls need to be punished."he said with a low growl