Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry for the wait!

Avi's POV:

I was bent over in Esther's refrigerator. Looking for something I possibly didn't have at my own place.

"Do you mind?" Esther said from behind the door.

"What?"

"Could you not stand there with the door open like that?"

"Hold on, I'm not finished."

"ugh!" she huffed, plopping down on the couch. "I need a vacation." she sighed, "Or at least a trip to the spa."

"So do it!" I shrugged.

"Yea I should..." she said thoughtfully. "But I wouldn't want to go alone."

"You should take Kirstie." I immediately regretted bringing her up. Only because my sister has a way of unintentionally tricking me into revealing information... And I wasn't in the mood to talk about what happened between us.

"Wow," she scoffed "I haven't hung out with Kirstie outside of work in ages." It was quiet a moment, I was trying very hard to choose my words carefully.

"Well, maybe you should call her?"

"She never wants to hang out anymore..." Esther rolled her eyes.

"Well... I think you should give her a chance." I said biting into an apple.

"Oh yea?" she smirked at me. "Why? What do you know?"

"What's there to know?" I chuckled nervously

"I don't know... but whatever it is, you know it!" She said accusingly.

"Listen," I sighed. "It's not really my place to tell you, but she and Jeremy broke up."

"Oh!" She said, "Wow, that must really suck." she said. I nodded silently

"So she could really use a friend right now..."

"Wait, How'd you find out before I did?" She asked "I thought you guys weren't really speaking anymore?"

"Yea, well we're friends again!" I huffed, I was already getting a little frustrated at her questioning. She just looked at me as I tried to ignore her, focusing on my apple.

"You still have feelings for her, don't you?" she said quietly. I took a deep breath and just nodded. My sister was the only person whom I exclusively told about my feeling for Kirstie. "Have you... told her?"

"Yes." her eyes got big. I don't think she was expecting me to say yes.

"You- wait, you told her?" she stammered

"Esther, look I really don't want to talk about this ok?" I said trying to keep calm. "We had a talk, we said some things and now we're back to being friends." Esther just looked at me, drilling a hole through my head with her eyes.

"Ok," she said finally, "I believe you."

I knew she was up to no good.

Kirstie's POV:

Esther and I were sitting on her couch eating Chinese food. Today was such a good day, that I really needed. I was so surprised when she called and invited me out to the spa with her. We had such a good time. We decided to pick up some food and watch movies together. I'm so relieved to find that I still have this friendship with Esther, it means the world to me.

"So, have you talked to my brother lately?" She asked out of no where. I suddenly felt nervous remembering the kiss we shared and him revealing his love for me.

"Umm... Yea I've talked to him." I said, "Why?"

"Oh nothing," she laughed "He's just been acting strange lately... Have you noticed that?"

"Umm no not really" I lied. I'm not good at lying, especially to Esther.

"Hey would you mind if I used your shower while I'm here?" I asked. "I'm feeling kinda sticky from those massage oils."

"Oh yea, that's a good idea, go right ahead! Extra towels are under the sink."

"Thanks!" I got up and headed in for a quick rinse off.

Avi's POV:

I had to stop by Esther's place again, I left my sweater there yesterday and she told me she had washed it. When I arrived I saw Esther on the couch surrounded by Chinese takeout boxes. "Hungry much?" I teased.

"Shut up," she retorted "Oh! umm there's a pile of laundry on the bed, I think your sweater's in there somewhere."

"Ok," I said walking into the bedroom. I started sifting through the pile, throwing other shirts and pants this way and that. I heard footsteps behind me and figured it was Esther "Are you sure it's in here?" I asked

"What's in there?" a voice asked... Kirstie. I turned around and found Kirstie... Hair soaked, wrapped in a towel. I froze, I was afraid to move or speak or breath... I must have been staring cause she spoke up again, "Are you looking for something?" She chuckled.

"Umm, Yea!" I said a little too loud. "A sweater I left here."

"Is that it over there?" she said pointing to my sweater that had been draped over a desk chair the whole time.

"Oh right! Yea that's it!" I said, I didn't know how to save myself from this so I resorted to just apologizing. "I'm really sorry," I laughed nervously. "I didn't know you were in here."

"It's all good.... can I have my panties back?"

"What?" I looked down in my hands and realized I was holding a purple pair of panties... that apparently where hers. Her clothes must have been on this bed too... Why am I such an idiot. She just laughed at me when I practically threw them at her.

"Avi, c'mon! We've been sharing tour busses together for the last four years," she said "We don't have to be this uncomfortable around each other!" she smiled "Loosen up!" she said lightly punching my arm.

"Your right." I chuckled "My bad"

"Stop apologizing!" she teased. I gently punched her arm back, earning a giggle. Damn, she was adorable.

Esther's POV:

I was wandering what was taking my brother so long in there. I decided to get up and help him look for it. At least I think his sweater was on my bed...

I opened the door. Nothing could have prepared me for what I would see in there.

Kirstin. Taylor. Maldonado... NAKED, towel pooled around her feet, wrapped up in the arms of MY BROTHER.

Kissing, and touching... and even moaning... oh my god I'm gonna be sick. He had his hands ALL OVER her bare body. This is too much...

This is too much, I don't know what to do with this information.

Not only had I walked in on my baby brother hooking up with a girl.

That girl was my best friend...

There's gonna be hell to pay.

A/N: Well that escalated quickly.