Chapter 10

A/N: Hey readers! If you're looking for another Kavi Story to read please go check out my newest book called To Live Forever. I'm really liking it a lot so far and I think you will too!

Kirstie's POV:

Two Weeks Later

Be careful what you wish for.

"Alright, babe" Avi said buttoning up his shirt. We had made ourselves a nice little routine to accommodate our "friends with benefits" agenda. I don't hunk I've bee had this much sex in my life! It's an adjustment, that's for sure.

"Ok, thanks for stopping by..." I said awkwardly. He just chuckled and placed a small kiss on my forehead
"Goodnight Kitty," he said with a wave,

"Night!" I shouted after him. Then it was just me.
I was sad to see him go. I didn't know why he wanted to leave so badly, I wish he would stay.
But hey! This is what I wanted! I'll get used to it! I know it's all much better this way anyway.

I just have to get over this loneliness...

Avi's POV:
Esther had her laptop set up at my kitchen table. She often came over just to chat while getting some work done, maybe eat lunch.
If you had told me as a kid, that I would be this close to my big sister when we got older, I wouldn't have believed you.
Esther stood up from her working and came into the kitchen for a glass of water. She stood there drinking it for a while, but I could tell she was thinking about something... Which was never good...
She squinted her eyes at me from over the brim of the glass and then said, "I haven't heard you talk about Kirstie in a while, how are things with her?" This is the part where she asks a question she already knows the answer to, just to see if our stories match up.
"Uh, fine I guess." I said with a shrug.
"Have you had many successful dates?" She asked
"Uh, no... We aren't exactly dating anymore." I said
"Oh? It's just that Kevin mentioned you had been going out to see her quite frequently..."
Mental Note: Give Kevin hush-money
"Ok, I give up Es, what do know?" We sat down across from one another at the table.
"Oh nothing... Except EVERYTHING!"
"I hope you're lying,"
"Ok maybe I'm exaggerating... But I have a lot of info, little bro." She said raising her eyebrows. We stared at each other a moment. "You don't have to tell me anything, it is your life after all, I'm just meddling, you know me..."
"Fine I'll tell you."
"Shoot."
"Ok," I took a deep breath. " Kirstie and I decided to just be Friends With Benefits... Instead of dating."
Esther peered over her laptop at me, "You're kidding." I just shook my head no. "Whose dumb idea was that?" She asked,
"Hers..."
"YOU'RE KIDDING!" She shouted, eyes large.
"No, this was her idea, this is what she wants!" I explained.
"And what is it that you want?" She asked
"I'm getting what I want..."
"Avi..."
"What? I'm happy!" I argued
"Who are you trying to convince?" She sighed
"Look, she's still really hurt after the breakup with Jeremy-"
"Avi!! Don't take advantage of her like that!" She scolded
"ME? This was her idea, she wants to have sex with me, and that's all!" I said, I could feel myself getting a tad angry, I could tell Esther could see it too.
"Ok, ok-" she said holding up her hands, "Fine, I believe you, I trust you know what you're doing here."
"Thank you." I sighed, it was quiet a moment. "How do you have all of this 'info' anyway?" I asked
"Do you know Kirstie's next door neighbor?" She asked
"No."
"Well she sure knows a lot about you..."

Kirstie's POV:
"Okay but, how's the sex?" Mitch asked. I had just finished explaining to him the current situation I was in from beginning to end, Mitch loves this sort of drama, I could tell he was eating it all up.
"It's good." I said trying to sound excited. But I wasn't. Lately I just feel exhausted, and sorta sad.
"Just good?" He raised an eyebrow at me.
"Well no, it's amazing... So amazing that... I asked him if he wanted to be just friends with benefits with me..." I said sheepishly,
"You're lying..."
"Nope," I shrugged 
"Is this really smart? After everything that happened with Jeremy? I know you're not ok yet."
Mitch struck a nerve, and for whatever reason I began to cry. "It's ok, sshhh mamas, got you!" He cooed stroking my head.
"Am I an idiot?" I chocked out between sobs
"No of course not!" He said, "You're a grown woman with needs! If you want to have exclusive sex with someone, no strings attached, then you should!" He said. I smiled up at him. I could tell he was just trying to cheer me up, but I'm afraid he was right.
I'm still hurt, and feeling vulnerable, maybe putting myself in this position isn't smart.

A/N: Sorry for any typos I have to get used to writing from my phone from now on and it's easier to make mistakes and harder to find them and edit them later.