Chapter 7

A/N: Please forgive the format of this chapter being slightly off from the norm. My laptop isn't working so I'm writing from my phone. Also, I may have sprinkled a bit of smut over this one... At the subtle request of msmith738 don't thank me, thank her ;-)

Avi's POV:

This wasn't in the plans today. I came over here to say hello, drop off some wine and leave, maybe getting to steal a kiss. But the sex we were having on her living room couch was an unexpected surprise. I'm a little shocked that this is even happening. I mean, I know there's some intense passion between us but I didn't realize we had this little self control...
This was just a quickie. Kirstie bit down hard on my neck as I thrusted in and out of her, muffling her own throaty moans. I had worked up a good sweat, just after cleaning myself up to go out for the night too. "OH MY GOD, YES!" Her sudden outburst pulled me away from any distracting thought. I remembered why I was doing this. This wasn't lovemaking sex, this was purely get-off fucking. I was close to success in getting her off, I could feel her insides squeezing around me, as she begged me not to stop. I was almost finished myself, I grabbed both of her breasts and just held them as I headed for the finish line. Soon, I had pulled out and released all over her thigh (we may have forgotten about a condom).
We collapsed there a moment breathing heavily. I looked down at the woman underneath me in bliss. Suddenly her eyes grew large, "Weren't you supposed to meet Esther now?"
"Shit!" I hissed. We both jumped up and scrambled tossing clothes left and right. I hopped up and down trying to put my pants back on, while a naked Kirstie desperately shook the wrinkles out of my shirt to help me get it on. I sat down and shoved my feet into shoes while Kirstie went digging around some more, then came back up holding my beanie.
"You're a life saver!" I sighed, I turned to head out the door.
"Keys!" She shouted dangling my keys.
"Oh, right thanks!" I turned toward the door again.
"Avi your phone!" She said pointing under the coffee table. We really made a mess in here...
"Ok, I think I'm good, see ya!" I said finally walking out the front door. But I realized I had forgotten perhaps the most important thing. I knocked on the door and Kirst answered, rather quickly in her silk robe. "I forgot one last thing." I said, I pulled her towards me and placed a tender kiss on her lips. I wouldn't forgive myself if I had left without showing her a little genuine love. We sat back and smiled lovingly at each other. "I'll call you!" I said and finally I was ready to leave.