Chapter 11

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a century... THIS STORY HAS 2,000 reads yay!!!!!!!!

Kirstie's POV:
Today was a studio session for the band. We were going to sit down with our producer Ben and try writing and arranging some new pieces for the upcoming album. Not everyone was going to be available at the same time so we agreed to work in shifts. Scott and Mitch where there for the first part of the morning/ afternoon, and I would be there with Kevin and Avi in the late afternoon/evening.
Things between Avi and I are decent. We aren't exactly friends even though we are supposed to be friends with benefits. Also, it's been a couple weeks since we've had sex. I've kind of been trying to avoid Avi because for a while, after we agreed to this commitment-free relationship, our sex life became sort of intense (and not in a good way). It was fun at first but it all became too much, too quickly.
I'm still attracted to him, I don't want us to stop... But I miss him. I really haven't had much time with the real him. In fact this session with be out first non-sexual encounter in a long time... I hope it's not terribly awkward...

Avi's POV:
I walk into the studio see Kevin and Kirstie sitting at a desk talking and laughing about something. I could hear Kirstie's melodic laugh from down the hall.
"Hey, man." Kevin said as I walked in.
"Sup!" I nodded, Kirst swiveled around in her chair to see me. Her smile was warm, and she actually looked happy to see me, which is a bit of a surprise. I feel like I've been a big ass to her lately, then I remind myself that she requested this, I don't want to overwhelm her with my true... Rather deep feelings for her. Platonic... That's all.
"Hi Avi!" She says
"Hey there," I say giving her shoulder a squeeze.
"Y'all ready to get started?" Kevin asked.
"Yea lets go!" She said.
This session was really successful. Kevin sang for us a bit that he made up on the fly the other day and the ideas just flew into the paper. We're not always this lucky when writing. Today however, verse after verse just came right to us. I think the others with really like this!
About three hours went by and we were ready to call in quits. We started to pack up and Kevin managed to leave before we did. I decided to wait up for Kirst as she packed up her purse and we headed out to the parking lot. We were still buzzing and energized after that session. We decided to walk pretty slowly to extend this time together. As we walked we had a long conversation about the last episode of Game of Thrones. I loved seeing Kirstie talk about her favorite show. She's absolutely adorable when she's a geek like this. We continued to laugh, and dare I say flirt a bit when we made it to our her car. I almost didn't want to let her leave.
"Hey, are you busy tonight?" She asked pulling me from my thoughts.
"Uh, no I don't think so."
"You should come over," she said jumping up and down. "C'mon let's hang out!"
I pretended to think for a moment, just to tease her,
"Ok, sure." I smiled. She giggled and threw her arms around me. I'm suddenly reminded of what her body feels like next to mine, and my mind can't help but think about one thing...
We say our goodbyes and agree to meet at hers in one hour.
In the car on the way home, I'm feeling a tad nervous. I wonder if she's thinking about doing the same thing I'm thinking about. My mind takes me back to something Esther said to me the other day: "don't take advantage of her..."
Oh, please! That isn't possible. This is what she explicitly told me she wanted. And if the only way I get to spend time with her is by having sex then I'm game. Pshhh, taking advantage of her... I would never... I mean she'd say if something were wrong... Right!

Kirstie's POV:
Yay! Avi's coming over! I finally get to spend time with him! Is this a date? I kind of want it to be... No let's not call in that, I've already taken off my makeup so...
I walk around spraying fabreez to eliminate some of the dog smell. Even though he's been here one million times I want to make a good impression tonight.
Why am I pressuring myself so much? I said it myself this isn't a date, we're just hanging out. Olaf jumped up and headed for the door after hearing a knock. That's him!
Calm down Kirst! I open the door and let him him. He immediately crouches down to hug and kiss Olaf. I always love watching Avi play with dogs and babies, it's very cute.
"What am I, chopped liver?" I joked, he looked up at me from the floor,
"Oh sorry, hi there, good girl, Kirstie!" He cooed roughing up my hair as he patted me on the head.
"You're the worst!" I said
"Sorry" he smirked planting a kiss on my cheek, I blushed a bit as his beard tickled my neck.
He took him shoes off and got comfortable on the couch. I had already made a bowl of popcorn for the evening so I brought it out from the kitchen.
"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked,
"Uh, sure," he said
"Is there something else you'd rather do?" I questioned, he just laughed a bit but didn't really answer me. I grabbed a couple blankets and we started a movie.
It was quiet between us besides the crunching of popcorn and the occasional laugh from the movie. I swear I noticed him glancing over at me a few times. I wondered why but was afraid to look back at him.
"You done?" He asked pointing to the bowl in between us. I nodded and he got up and took the bowl to the kitchen. When he came back to the couch he sat down, this time a little closer to me. He even put and arm around me so I snuggled into his side.
Everything was going great when suddenly and arm reached across me and held my cheek. He gently moved my head to face his. We stared at each other a moment before he crashed his lips into mine.
I was in complete shock. I honestly didn't think we would be doing this tonight. Maybe he only wants to make out. He kissed me deeper and harder. I could feel him chest rise and fall. He moved him arms around my wait and in one swift movement I was on my back, and he was on top of me. We continued to kiss as I felt his hands snake up my shirt and latch onto my breasts. I was overcome with emotions I didn't know what to do with. I went back and forth in my head about whether I want this, or I don't want this. I do... I don't.... The more I though about it the faster Avi seemed to move. I almost couldn't believe this was happening. I thought we would just hang out. I just wanted to spend time with him.
Don't cry, don't you even cry...

Avi's POV:
I went for it. I honestly wanted to get it over with because I knew she wanted this. This is the only reason she invited me over her tonight. She felt sort of stif and was quieter than usual.
I suddenly felt something wet on my face, and her small hands gently pushed on my chest. I broke the kiss and looked at her. She was crying.
Why was she crying?
Tears streamed down her red face and she gently sobbed. I panicked. Had I hurt her? Was she in pain?
"Kirst! Oh my god what's wrong?" I asked frantically. I felt genuinely scared... Was it something I did? She just shook her head as we both sat up, "please talk to me..." I pleaded.
She stood up suddenly and ran into the bathroom I got up and followed immediately but she shut the door right in my face.

What have I done?