Chapter 1

It all began with a letter.

A simple, 4 paragraphed letter, back to a fan in Mississippi.

Cameron never realized that one day, that one, 4 paragraph, simple letter, would change his entire world.

Let us start from the beginning.

                                 ❁

Los Angeles, California
December 21st, 2015

It was an unusual chilly night in Los Angeles, California. The weather had suddenly dropped for some unexplainable reason.

Cameron secretly loved the cold. He would always wish and hope that it would one day actually feel like Christmas for once in L.A.

Cameron was writing letters back to his fans, an activity he had started with them a week ago in which he had named it "#LettersFromCam".

He would ask that everyone write him a letter, and each week he would choose a few fans to write back to. Each letter he would write was handwritten, signed with his scratchy, yet elegant signature at the bottom.

It was Tuesday, which meant he would be reading and writing letters for the next few hours. He began to read them, carefully tracing each word with his finger so he would not lose his place.

Each letter was the same.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH CAMERON."
"MARRY ME."
"BE MY BOYFRIEND"
"FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!"

He had always hated when his fans wrote to him with just 3 sentences, or 5 words. Cameron became frustrated with all of the boring letters and threw his pen down. He spun around in his chair, hoping that it would relax him into reading more letters.

He stopped his chair from spinning, closed his eyes, and randomly selected one of the letters.

From: Kirsten Ray
To : Cameron Dallas
Biloxi, Mississippi 39530

He opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Cameron,

I'm Kirsten, and normally I know you would get random letters, but I truly hope you get mine. Down below are questions I would love for you to answer, in hopes of me getting to know you better.

I think there's more to you, Dallas. I think you're an a amazing guy, but we all have our demons I know. I know this may come off strange, but just know I'm only writing with the best intentions.

Cameron looked confused by what he had just read. He read further down and found the questions, the girl, Kirsten, had written to him in her small yet, elegant handwriting.

Here is the list of questions that I mentioned earlier :

1. What's the craziest thing you've ever done before?

2. Do you see yourself becoming even more successful in the future?

3. Do you plan on continuing your acting career? Or do you have other things you would like to pursue?