Chapter 6

Kirsten woke up the next morning with the taste of Cameron still on her lips.
She didn't know why, but she wanted more. She had felt bad of how she overreacted towards him about the date, and she hoped he would give her a second chance.

She slowly climbed out of bed, and walked down the hallway towards Cameron's room. On the way down, she peeked into Jacobs room to see if he was awake or not. He was sleeping peacefully still which made Kirsten smile. It was nice to have some of her family around.

She quietly closed his door back, and continued down to Cameron's room. She carefully turned the knob and peeked in. He was sleeping still. She couldn't help but smile at how beautiful he was sleeping.

She couldn't help herself. She crept into his room and easily shut the door. The sun was shining on his face, and yet he still managed to stay peacefully asleep, which made Kirsten even more curious about him.

She slowly picked the covers up, and climbed into bed with him. He groaned, cracked his eyes open to see her, and then smiled.

"I see you've made the right choice", he said sleepily.

Kirsten kissed his lips,"I guess I did."

"Under one condition!"

Cameron looked puzzled. "And that is?"

"That we still write letters to each other. That way, if we're ever sad, or mad, or we have a huge fight, we can reread them to remember why we wanted to be together in the first place."

She looked up at Cameron curiously. He gave the idea some thought, and then decided that it was a wonderful idea.

He laughed,"Always and forever, writing letters."

2 weeks later

Over the last 2 weeks, Kirsten and Cameron's relationship had only grown stronger, as friends and as boyfriend and girlfriend. She had learned about his passions, how he loved to write, and he learned her love for reading. This worked out perfectly obviously.

"Cameron, I really think you should talk to your mom. You know? Fix things with her."

Cameron's smile faded and he closed his eyes.
"Kirsten.. I'd rather not have this conversation."

"No! She's your mom Cameron! Why don't you fly out and see her. I'm sure she misses you."

Not wanting to fight Cameron changed the subject. "But that would mean I'd have to leave you."
He touched the tip of her nose when he said it, and the looked back out the window.

"Cameron. Go I'll be here when you get back. Promise."
She kissed his lips, pulled away slightly and kissed him again.

"Go!" She said. She motioned for him to start packing. She was hell bent on getting him onto a plane as soon as possible.

"Fine." He groaned. The last thing he wanted to do was talk to his mom. After the fight they had it ended pretty badly, and Cameron wasn't ready to face her.

*Flashback*

"Cameron I don't like the idea of you getting your own place and That's final."

He rolled his eyes, and yelled back "IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I CANT LIVE ON MY OWN."

"Cam.." Sierra pleaded,"don't yell at her. Be mature."

"SHUTUP." Cameron spat.

Gina shook her head and went back to cooking the dinner she had on the stove.
Sierra sat in the chair at the dining room table, and begin to flip through her Instagram.

"I said no Cameron." Gina said.

"AND I SAID ILL DO WHAT I FUCKING WANT."

"Excuse me?" Gina was annoyed with him. The conversation had been going on for the past 2 hours, and she was done with him.

"I'm your mother, and what I say goes. And I said you are NOT moving out to live on your own. And as for the way you speak to me..." She pointed the spatula in her hand at Cameron,"you can take yourself to your room. Don't come back."

Cameron became infuriated. He grabbed the underside of the table and flipped it into the wall. He then picked up the chair by his hands and smashed it into the bar.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER." His mother yelled.

He didn't care. He was in pure pitch black tunnel vision. He was almost 20 years old. His mindset was that he could do whatever he wanted. He began picking up picture frames of and throwing them against the walls, and one accidentally breaking near Gina getting a small glass shard stuck in her hand. Sierra ran to Gina to check on her and Cameron went to his room and began packing.

He didn't know where he was going. He just knew he was leaving, and he wasn't coming back.

*End of flashback*

Kirsten rode with him to the airport and told him she would drive his mustang back to the house.

"I'm really going to miss you." He said sadly.

Kirsten grabbed his hand. "I'm gonna miss you too."

The whole car ride was silent and when they reached the airport, the silence was only broken by the car doors opening and bags rolling.

They arrived to the terminal and the intercom came on, and called that his flight was ready.

"I'll write letters to you as much as possible", he said," I love you so much. Be safe, and stay out of trouble!"

"Okay dad." Kirsten said rolling her eyes and laughing.

She hugged him one last time and he kissed her cheek. Kirsten waved goodbye to him, and slightly started crying as he walked down the terminal and onto the plane.

"I love you too."

                        •••
A/N! Hello again! Thank you all so much to everyone who is reading! I apologize if I update way too much at one time, I just love to write. Anyways, hope you're enjoying! Make sure to comment, vote for my book, and follow me! Thanks!

Xoxo blushingcam ☺️😚