Chapter 2

"A week huh?"

"Yes!", he replied,"a whole week!"

Kirsten was in complete shock. No guy had ever been interested in her, let alone Cameron Dallas.

"So.." She hesitated,"you liked my letter?"

"Liked? I loved it. It was different. Nothing like all of the other letters I receive, and trust me I get a lot of them!"

"Really?"

"Really.", he confirmed.

They began to talk about everything. The letters, Cameron's life, Kirsten's life. They talked about the moon and the stars, people they loved, people they hated, things they did, things they do. By the end of the night they had became almost best friends, which was crazy considering they had only known each other for hours.

"You know," Cameron yawned,"I could seriously just.."

"Oh no! Don't you dare Dallas! Don't you dare fall asleep on me!"

He laughed, and she couldn't help but smile to know that she made him happy.

"I'm gonna come see you Kirsten.. I want to meet you."

Kirsten went silent.

He laughed nervously. "Uh.. Hope I didn't scare you off.."

"No! No! Of course not! Just really soon, considering we just met."

His wide smile turned into a frown, and she could feel it.

"Oh please don't be disappointed with me..." Kirsten pleaded.

"No I'm not, I just.. I know. I know we've only known each other for a few hours but Kirsten, I feel like I've known you for years. You've made me laugh and smile more tonight than anyone has in a long, long time... And I don't wanna lose that.." He trailed off.

The truth was, Kirsten was nervous.
She had never had a guy over, and yet here was THE Cameron Dallas wanting to be in her home with her. She was also unsure of him. Of how he was in person. She didn't want things to be awkward, and she also didn't want him to turn out to be a douche bag. She closed her eyes and thought for a moment.

She sighed,"First thing tomorrow. You be here okay? We'll hang out, and get to know each other more!"

She could feel his excitement through the phone, and she couldn't lie, she was excited too.

"Okay!" He yelled ,"ILL BE THERE OKAY GOODNIGHT KIRSTEN SWEET DREAMS!"

"Goodn-"

She was cut off by him hanging up. She laughed to herself. "Wow he must've been excited."

Suddenly there was a loud knock at the door. Kirsten quickly went to it, again made herself look presentable, and opened the door.

"Jacob?" She questioned.

Jacob Whitesides was her step brother. Before she moved out, her mom was remarried to a bizarre drunk, who had drug a son around with him. Fortunately her mother had taken Jacob in as her own when she divorced his father. Kirsten stared at him for a few moments, noticing the streams of tears running down his face, and the fresh black eye.