Chapter 1

"Wake up Aebree!" I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock screaming my name. I recorded myself so I could wake up to my beautiful voice – note the sarcasm. I pull my blankets over my head and search for the snooze button. After about two minutes of searching, I gave up and rolled out of bed and went to my bathroom and splashed water on my face. I did my business and washed my hands then walked back to my room to get my clothes. I chose a pair of blood red skinny jeans, black 'black veil brides' shirt and my black high top converse. I quickly threw on my clothes and got my black leather jacket. I know I'm wearing a lot of black but I promise I'm not gothic. I quickly brushed my long, light brown hair out and applied some concealer and foundation, I put on some natural color eye-shadow and eyeliner to bring out my ever changing colored eyes. I'm going for a bad ass and seductive look today. I packed my make-up and school bag and skipped down the stairs. "Good morning mother!"

"Someone is in a good mood today, what's that all about?"

"I honestly don't know, especially because it's a Wednesday, and we all know I hate Wednesdays."

"Well Wednesday's are now my favorite days." She looks at me with a playful smirk and I playfully slapped her arm and grabbed an apple out of the fruit basket. My mom is a teenager at heart and I love her for that. "Jamie, where is my black and grey tie?" My mom responded by walking over to dad and tying it because it was hanging around his neck. I laughed and took a bite of my apple. "I think you need to take a day off Henry," said mom with a laugh. Dad looked at her disapprovingly. "I am going to work this week for a specific reason and that reason is to get a big bonus and a raise."

"I know honey I was just messing with you, I love you I'll see you later and good luck." They kissed goodbye and I looked away and started walking out the door. "Bye mom and dad see you later love you." Since my stupid brother decided to hide the keys and wasn't awake yet because he usually got to school later for his classes I was forced to walk to school. I could take the bus but I wouldn't want to be caught dead on that. I started my walk to school and by the time I was getting ready to walk through the gates, my phone went off. "I don't like it, I love it love it love it, whoa. I don't wan-".

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Aebree Adams," asked a high pitched girl voice. "Yes this is she, may I ask who is calling?"

"This is General Lee state college. We heard you wanted to apply for our summer program?"

"Yes, I know I'm only a junior but I was wondering if I could help out with the dance classes or something so I could have a job for the summer."

"I'm afraid we don't have a position open for any junior to have a job, but when we do I'll be sure to let you know." She said with a snobby stuck up voice.

"Ok thank you."

"You're welcome, bye bye."

"Bye." Well there goes my summer job. Now what am I going to do. I have a whole semester I'll figure something out sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

"Hey Aebree."

"Oh hey Austin what's up?"

"Nothing want to walk in with me?"

"Sure." Austin is around 6'4" and he is one of my best friends. He has dark brown hair and an ear piercing. He is well built and trust me he has a nice body. I only know that because I've known him since the second grade. Since then we have been best friends. I admit I used to have a crush on him but that changed when I got in middle school. "What are you thinking so hard about?"

"Huh?"

"You're making your thinking face. What are you thinking about?"

"Just how we met and how good a friend you are."

"Suck up." He ruffled my hair and we went on walking through the door and straight to my locker where we met up with Avery. "Hey guys did you hear about Haylee?"

"No, what about her?"

"She went to that party last Friday and came back today with her dimples pierced."

"Ouch, that's stupid. I would never do that."

"Hey Austin go get your dimples pierced!"

"Avery, you're stuck on stupid if you think that I would ever even think about doing that. Do I look stupid to you?"

"Actually, yes, yes you do." He stuck his tongue out at her like a five year old and she did it back and I stood there and laughed.

"Oh look it's the little bitch, Aebree."

"Oh look, it's the big bitch Haylee."

"Shut the hell up Avery this has nothing to do with you!"

"Bitch she's my best friend, I'm pretty sure it has a lot to do with me!"

"Hey Austin."

"What do you want Haylee?"

"Oh I just wanted to know if you would like to go to the party with me this Friday night."

"I wouldn't want to go anywhere with you to save my life."

"Oh need some ice for that burn?" I know childish and old comeback but hey it's still a comeback. "You little bitch don't ever talk to me like that!" Then I felt a slap across my cheek. Man that hurts like a bitch. Austin looked like he was about to kill and so did Avery. "Miss Mitchell, office now!"

"Thank god for teachers."

"Next time she touches you, you tell me and bitches gonna go down!"

"Guys its fine."

"No the hell it's not. She left a damn slap mark on your face." Wow Austin seems mad about it. Avery smirked, "How about you kiss it for her and make it feel better." I blushed and he smiled his charming smile and then the bell rang. He leant down and kissed me on the cheek then winked and walked away. Avery smirked even more when she noticed me blushing. "Bye Aebree, see you later." I went off on my way to class. I was almost there and would've made it in time for the tarty bell if it wasn't for me bumping into a rock hard chest and arms grabbing me to keep me from falling backwards. "Whoa there, you okay?" I looked up to see the most bad boy in our school. Holt Stokes. My eyes widened. "Umm, sorry I wasn't' watching where I was going."

"It's okay. What class you going to?"

"Math."

"Feel bad for you. Want to skip with me?"

"Um, I don't think I should."

"Oh so you're a good girl then," he smirked" well what's your name good girl?"

I blushed. "Aebree."

"Nice to meet you Aebree." He winked smirked and walked away. I stood frozen like ice for about thirty seconds before I snapped out of it and ran to my class.

A/N ~ Sorry guys if this is bad.  This is my first story.  If any body would like to help me write this or tell me how i can make it better as the story goes along I'd love to know your thoughts.  Thank you.  :) Enjoy!