Chapter 7

Holt's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of Aebree screaming my name. What the hell is going on? "Aebree what's wrong?"

"Holt I need help..."

"With what?"

"I, um, I ..."Her voice died down and I stood in front of the bathroom door to hear her better. "Istartedmyperiodandineedyoutogotothestoreforme." I was so lost. "Say that again?"

"I started my period and I need you to go to the store for me." I could hear the embarrassment in her voice. "I'll be back in 15."

"Be careful, you drive like a maniac," she said. I chuckled. "Just go take a nice warm relaxing shower or bath and I'll be back soon." I heard her start the water. "Okay." I ran down the stairs grabbing my shoes and ran to my car keys in hand. I started the car and back out of my driveway and sped off to the store. Once I was there I called Aebree. Why are there so many freaking pads and tampons to choose from? "Hello?"

"Aebree thank god. I forgot to ask before I left."

"Just get the always tampons and pads."

"Are they together in one thing?"

"No you idiot they are separate just get the damn things and get back here."

"Jeesh you try to help a girl and get bitched at."

"Holt hurry the fuck up."

"Me-ow. Calm down kitten." I heard her huff in the background and smiled while grabbing the pads and tampons she requested and threw them in the basket then went to the snack isle. She might want some candy. "Okay I got them and I'll be home soon."

"Thank you Holt."

"Welcome Aebree." I hung up and grabbed a big bad of kit kat bites, and a big bag of m&m's and went to the pop to get a case of Dr. Pepper and water. I checked out and hopped back in my car and headed back to Aebree's. On the way there I got a phone call. I answered it. "Hello?"

"Holt!"

"Josh? What happened?"

"They came into our territory and shot Kane in the shoulder."

"That did what?!"

"Yeah but they're gone now."

"Good because I'm kind of busy at the moment."

"Okay boss. Sorry for interrupting."

"See you later."

"Bye." By the time we hung up I was at Aebree's and still pissed off. I grabbed the stuff and ran inside to her. "Aebree open up. I got the stuff." She opened the door slightly and stuck her hand out for them. "Give me my life saving things," she said. I chuckled. "Only if you call me your hero."

"I will after I'm comfortable again." I chuckled again and gave them to her. She hurried up and got ready and walked out and flopped onto her bed. "Go get me some Pamprin or something."

"Where's it at?"

"Should be in the drawer in my bathroom. The top right."

"Gotcha." I jogged to her bathroom and since I already had all the snacks laying by her bed I walked back in and gave her the bottle of Pamprin. "My hero." She said it almost sarcastically and I smirked. "Just doing my job baby. Just doing my job." She looked at me weirdly and giggled softly.

*********************************

Mystery person P.O.V.