Chapter 2

I am currently walking home after that long ass day at school. Stupid teacher game me detention for being late. I was only late because of that stupid bad boy Holt. Oh well not like I haven't gotten detention before. "Hey Aebree want a ride?" Great, speaking of the devil. "Nah, I think I'll walk."

"Oh come on, you're not mad because you got detention are you?"

"Not mad about that at all. I really just don't like you."

"That's funny. Everyone likes me."

"Well I don't."

"Feisty, me likey." I looked over at him. He was driving the speed I was walking and he looked at me and winked. "Cocky, me no likey." He laughed and stopped the car. He got out and jogged over to me. "What are you doing?"

"Well since you won't let me drive you home, I'm going to walk with you."

"What about your car?"

"Eh, I'll pick it up later." I was surprised when he said that because well he drives a really nice car. If you're wondering what kind it is, it's a 2013 black mustang with red rims. If that's not a manly bad boy car I don't know what is. I stopped walking and ran to his car. "What are you doing?"

"Well I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to drive this."

"Hell no, ain't no woman driving my baby!"

"Well think again because someone left the keys in the ignition." I held up the keys on my finger and smirked. His eyes widened and he ran over to me and took them from me. I frowned and walked to the passenger side. Things fell into a comfortable silence and he started the car. "Where do you live?"

"2117 Yellow Brick Drive."

"Really?"

"Yeah why?"

"You'll see." I guess I'll have to wait 30 minutes to find out.

*************

He parked in the driveway next to mine. "What are you doing? My house is on the other side of the fence."

"Well I figured since we are neighbors, I could just stop here and walk you the rest of the way."

"Sure I guess- wait what?!" He smirked and got out of the car and I followed. "We're neighbors?"

"Yep, congrats by the way. A lot of girls would love to be my neighbor."

"Well I'm not a lot of girls." Oh great now I have to make sure I keep my curtains closed. "Coming good girl?"

"I assure you I'm not a good girl."

"Prove it," he winked and I stepped away slightly and he laughed. "Dirty minded child."

"Oh I can be as dirty as you want me to be." I slapped his arm playfully and he chuckled. "Well here we are."

"Yeah. Thanks for driving me home."

"No problem. See you tomorrow Aebree." He winked and turned around and walked away. I walked into my house and already knew no one was home because mom and dad were working today and my brother has practice until 6 and its only 3:45. I ran up the stairs to my room and changed into something more comfortable. After I was done changing into my black shorts and white tank top, I got out my homework and started working with my math.