Chapter 8

Aebrees P.O.V.

I got a phone call right after Holt left to go deal with some business he wouldn't tell me about. "Hello?'

"Aebree!"

"Jesse? What is it? What's wrong?"

"One of our people was upset. Like really upset and he shot a member from the Black Knights."

"What?!?!"

"We need to have meeting don't we?"

"Yes. Get everyone together I'll be there soon."

"Okay boss. Where should we meet?"

"Meet at the warehouse in about 15."

"Alright boss already sent out the message."

"Thanks Jesse."

"No problem boss."

"Oh and before I go, you know you don't have to call me boss all the time right?"

"Yeah I know. But you are our leader so I do it anyways."

"Well don't do it so much. It makes me feel weird."

"Alright Aebree." He chuckled along with me and we said bye and hung up. I sent a quick text to Holt saying that we couldn't meet as planned and I would text him when I got home. He replied pretty fast.

Holt: Where you going?

Aebree: Out with a few friends.

Holt: Oh I see. They're more important :P

Aebree: Lol why Holt are you jealous?

Holt: A little actually.

Aebree: Don't worry. They can't replace you.

Holt: Awe. Okay cutie see ya later alligator.

Aebree: Affter while crocodile.

I chuckled and went back to getting ready. I put on black skinny jeans and a black crop top. I wore my black high heel boots that came up to my knees. Straightened my hair and did a smoky eye. Now if we end up fighting anyone I can look good while doing it. I smirked and grabbed my phone and left. As I walked out the door I bumped into Jaiden. "Jaiden? Where have you been?"

"Out with my friends. Where are you going dressed like that?"

"Out with my friends." He looked at me suspiciously. "Well be careful little sis. I don't want you getting hurt."

"I'll be careful big bro. Don't worry. I'll call if I need you."

"Okay, go have fun."

"Bye."

"See ya." He threw the car keys at me and I smiles big and hugged him. "Thank you." He chuckled and hugged back before walking inside. I heard a faint you're welcome as he closed the door. I ran and got in the car and smiled as I started it and heard the roar of the engine. Before I left I decided to start this pranking game and smirked. I got out and ran to Holt's garage. I saw his motorcycle helmet and a can of blue spray paint and grabbed them. I sprayed down the inside so when he puts it on his hair will turn blue. I chuckled and ran to my car undetected and pulled out on my way to the warehouse.

*****************************************

Holt's P.O.V.