Chapter 13

My phone started ringing and I checked the caller I.D. General Lee State College. I knew I remembered something important! I quickly answered. "Hello this is Aebree Adams."

"Ms. Adams. A spot has opened for a summer internship. We heard what happened and why you couldn't make it to the class. I hope you get better soon. We will hopefully get back to you with the information of the internship within the week. Good luck Ms. Adams." Before I had a chance to respond she hung up and I smiled happily letting out a small squeak. Austin and Avery looked back at me. "What's wrong?!" they asked in unison, which is kind of creepy. "I got a call from General Lee State College saying they might get back to me for an internship with a dance teacher there."

"That's great Aebree," Avery said and Austin replied, "I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks guys, that means a lot." We continued driving and I looked out the window as we pulled into my driveway, and there was the crazy guy from the hospital. Damn, who is this guy? I stepped out of the car after saying bye to Austin and Avery and walked into my house quickly so he wouldn't follow me then I heard a thud upstairs. I grabbed the closest thing to me and of course it was a vase and I took the flowers out of it and held it like a bat. I slowly walked up the stairs with my ninja skills *laughs evilly*and quietly crept into the room I heard it from and ran into Jaydin's room to see him on top of a girl and I screamed. "F***ing Hell Aebree. What are you doing?"

"I heard a thud so I thought we were being robbed." I slowly started backing out and got really embarrassed. Something I never wanted to see. I shiver and run back down stairs with an empty feeling in my stomach and sighs as I wonder what's missing and I go to the kitchen to make food when a text appears.

Holt: Hey Aebree...I know you don't remember me but I wanna change that. Please be dressed in causal clothes in about an hour. I'm begging you.

Aebree: I don't know you but you and I'm not sure I can trust you.

Holt: If you give me a chance I think I can help you remember.

Aebree: Alright. Be here in an hour.

Holt: Thank you so much.

Well I guess we will find out who this guy is after all. I read through our old texts and wonder as I start to remember something- then my brother came in.

"Well Aebree..something I never thought would happen, happened..sorry you seen that."

"Yeah I'm sorry as well. Not a pretty sight." We both chuckle before I ask, "Who is Holt?"

"Do you not remember?"

"No, all I remember is he was in the hospital and I thought he was stalking me."

Jaydin chuckles and I pout. "What's so funny huh?"

"Holt is our neighbor and he is kinda a dick but he is also our friend."

"Ohh..well I'm hanging out with him so I better go get ready. See ya later."

"Stay safe sis please." We hug after I nod my head and I jog upstairs. What to wear what to wear. I stand in front of my closet as I think and I sighs deciding this might be a bit hard. What is casual now adays? I grab a flannel and a pair of jean shorts along with a black shirt. I walk to my bathroom and get in the shower taking about five minutes knowing I might not have enough time if I relax for a bit. I quickly get out and dry off before getting dressed and tying the flannel around my waist. I dry and brush out my hair before French braiding it and I put on a layer of mascara and go to get my socks and shoes on. Once I have my high tops on I grab my phone and money right as I hear the doorbell. Well..here goes. I jog downstairs and open the door to see my so called friend "Holt" standing there looking nervous. "Wow Aebree, you look great considering you just got out of the hospital." I smiled at his comment and chuckled softly. "Well a girl can hope right? Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Come with me." I follow him as we walk down the side walk glad I tucked away my gun in the back waistband of my shorts under my flannel last minute. We walk for at least 30 minutes before it starts getting darker and I look around not seeing any lights as he leads me to the woods. Well..this could get interesting.

Hey guys sorry for such a long wait but things have kinda went to crap the past few years.  I know this chapter does not even make up for it but  i hope its a start and i also hope that someone could give me any writing tips i would be very grateful.  Thank you .