Chapter 9

I was currently trying to think of a time to go meet up with the leader of the Black Knights. Their leader and I are emailing each other times that may work.

"Would tonight be okay?" Their leader asked me.

Um, not really how about tomorrow?

Can't. How about this weekend?

I will have to make sure I don't have any plans but as far as I know, would Saturday be good?

Yep. What time?

Um, 3:30?

Sounds good. Meet me at the warehouse on the border of our territory and are you bringing any people?

Yeah I'm bringing my second and the girl who got terrorized as they say and the boy who got shot. Plus two more.

Okay that sounds good. I'll make sure I bring the person who shot the gun, a girl, my second, and two more.

Sounds good. See you then.

Bye.

Well that went better than planned. I should probably tell Holt that we can't hang out for a while on Saturday now. I also need to get the gang together again and tell them. I'll just send a group text out.

Me: Meet at the warehouse in half an hour.

Austin: Everything okay?

Corbin: Is this about where we are meeting the other gang leader?

Anna: Why can't you just tell us the time on here?

Me: That is a good idea but I also have a few more things to discuss and I'm not bringing Corbin along anymore....Just meet me there. Only Anna, Corbin, Avery, Austin, and Jesse have to come. Corbin you don't necessarily have to because you're not coming but still.

Corbin: Why aren't I coming along?

Austin: I begged her to let me go and she didn't want to intimidate the other leader by having too many people.

Me: Just rather come to my house or meet me at the warehouse.

Everyone: YOUR HOUSE.

Me: Well okay then...Half an hour.

Well that took care of that now I just need to take care of Holt. Just as I was about to text him, I heard a knock on my door. Holt, I hope he doesn't wanna hang out.

"Hey princess."

"Hey...I don't have a nickname for you." We both shared a short laugh and I let him in. He looked nervous about something. "What's wrong Holt?"

"I don't think I will be able to hang out much Saturday."

"That's okay. I was trying to figure out a way to tell you the same thing." He looked slightly relieved. "Aebree?"

"Yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" What!?!?! He just asked me to be his girlfriend. Oh my god, what should I say? What do I do? Ahhhhh help me! "Holt, I have a few things to take care of before I get a boyfriend." He looked upset but masked his emotions quickly after that. "Oh okay well sorry for asking then. I should probably go."

"No don't go yet."

"No Aebree. Just stop." He opened the door angrily and I grabbed his hand trying to get him to stay a little longer. "Holt please. Don't go."