Chapter 11

Holt's P.O.V.

I walked into her house and seen she was trying to figure out my emotions. If this is going to work then I can't let her know how I really feel inside. "Aebree, we need to talk."

"Um, I don't like the sound of this but okay." I sighed and walked closer to her. "It was all a prank."

"What was?"

"Us. Me wanting to be with you. I just wanted to see how far I could go with you."

"You what?!"

Aebree's P.O.V.

No he can't be telling the truth. He can't do this to me. What did I do wrong?

"You what?!"

"You heard me. It was a prank. Did I win Aebree?" He smirked and I held in my tears.

"Get the fuck out."

"Oh come on Aebree, don't you wanna see who I left you for?"

"Get the fuck out now Holt." By now tears were welling up in my eyes and I was struggling to hold them in. He turned around and too my relief, walked straight out the door. He left a little letter on the table by the door but I couldn't read that right now. I grabbed it and ran into my room deciding on calling Austin. He can cheer me up. I don't know if Avery could. I looked out my window and over the fence to see a caramel haired, blue eyed, fake tanned beauty walking up to his door. He opened it and she smirked. She whispered something to him and he dipped and kissed her. Like full on kiss. My heart broke and I held in my tears so Austin wouldn't question. I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door and I ran to it opening it up quick. "Aebree? What's wrong baby girl?" Austin always knew how to make me smile. Just by calling me baby girl. "I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Movie night? Please." I pouted and he awed. He wrapped his arms around my waist. "Can it be like a date?" I swallowed and nodded blushing lightly. "Wow is the famous Aebree blushing at something I said?" I giggled and hugged him tightly. "Shut up and go find all the scary movies while I make snacks." We both walked down right as Jaiden entered the door. "Aebree, can I ask something?"

"Only if I can ask something too."

"Okay on three we ask at the same time okay."

"Okay 1."

"2"

"3 are you in a gang?" You see, I picked up on the little things like, how good a fighter he is and how good he is with a knife. Guess he picked up on those things about me as well. We both nodded a little sheepishly. "Austin and Avery are in the gang with me."

"Cool."

"Yep and she is our leader." Jaiden laughed while we stood there looking at him seriously. He stopped. "Wait, you weren't kidding?"

"Nope. What gang are you in?"

"You'll find out soon baby sister." He just smiled and ran up the stairs and I finished making the snacks. I am curious now.

Holt's P.O.V.

As soon as I left Aebree's, Ashton ran up to my door and told me to dip her and kiss her. I did exactly that because I knew Aebree was watching and I didn't want her to get hurt by anyone so she had to stay away from me. I just need to focus on all this gang stuff right now. I should tell her about it sooner or later. "Holt baby, quit thinking about her." Ashton scolded me. "What is there to think about?"

"Her in general."

"Didn't peg you as the jealous type."

"Same for you but ever since that guy went into her house you have been dead silent and had your thinking face on. How much you wanna bet she just had sex with him?"