Chapter 6

"Boo!"

"Ahh!" Me and Avery screamed and jumped in the air when the boys came up behind us and screamed boo into our ears. We turned around to glare at them but they were laughing so hard us glaring only made them laugh harder. "Hey guys guess what." Austin said. "What!?" Me and Avery exclaimed in annoyance. "We have a new girl." Holt said as him and Austin gave another chuckle. Just as they said that, I saw her. Light brown hair, tallish, make-up but not too much, average teen girls body and grey eyes. She looked lost like a little puppy so I decided to go say hi and welcome her. "Come on guys. Let's go welcome her and show her around." We walked over to her and Avery was the first one to speak. "Hey, my names Avery Mitchell and this is Aebree Adams, Austin Wicker and Holt Stokes. We wanted to introduce ourselves and see if you would like any help finding the classrooms." She looked at us and smiled. "My name is Paige Crocker and I'd like that thank you." We smiles and started walking to her locker. "So tell us about yourself Paige." Holt said. "Well I moved here from Dixon High, I'm 17. There's not much too me really just that I played in band at my old school."

"Oh, what did you play?" Austin asked. "I played a saxophone."

"Hm, we could use another saxophone in our band." Avery told her. She smiled and we smiles right back. Holt started laughing. "What are you laughing at?" I asked him.

"I'm laughing at band nerds."

"We aren't band nerds...we prefer band geeks." He laughed harder. "That's worse."

"Oh hush. You're a meanie." I pouted and he laughed harder and I turned to stomp away but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Sorry Aebree. I was just playing you know that."

"I know, It's okay Holt." With that he interlaced our fingers and walked me to class. Ugh math. Why does the world have to be mostly math?!?! I walked hand in hand with him down the hallway with people staring and he asked me why I was pouting. "I hate math." I pouted even more and he chuckled lightly. "Wanna skip with me then?"

"Skipping is bad Holt."

"So...Maybe I can teach you a few pranking skills." He smirked and dragged me past my class. "If we get caught I'm gonna slap you so hard."

"Please by all means. Hit me as hard as you'd like Aebree." I blushed and let him lead outside. "Where exactly are we going?"

"To the store of course."

"But why..?"

"We need some supplies don't we." He smirked. "Supplies for what?"

"Aebree, don't tell me you forgot the game already." I looked up at him in realization and he chuckled. "You did didn't you."

"Shuddup and let's just get the supplies."

**********************************

We got back to school around lunch time and after that we only had two classes left. "Where have you been Holt. I was waiting for you." Hayley winked at him and sneered at me. "What are you doing with Aebree?"

"I wanna hang with her. She's really cool." He smiled at me and I smiled back blushing a little. "Oh gag me with a spoon." Just then Austin and Avery came up behind her and Avery had a spoon and smirked at me. I chuckled lightly and smirked back. "Right on time Avery. She said gag her with a spoon."

"She's already gagged on too many things this morning alone. I'm afraid she'd throw up on me." Avery pouted and the boys were holding back there laughter. "I'm sure she has but she's gagged enough to know how to hold it down." I smirked and Hayley punched me. I punch her back just as hard if not harder and knocked her to the floor and got on top of her and started punching her over and over. Austin, Avery, and Holt all had to pull me off of her and when I was calmed down I seen her face was already getting bruises and her nose was bleeding. There was a crowd all around. Some whispering about how I could do that to her. Some whispering praises to me. I smirked and people parted ways letting me through the crowd to the principal's office knowing I would already have to go there. I walked in and they were surprised I was in there. "Aebree is everything okay?" The secretary asked me. "Yes ma'am I just go in a fight and I won so I figured it was a reason to come here." She smiled softly. "I always knew I liked you." I smiled back and the principal opened his door calling my name. "Aebree, a word please."