Chapter 5

I woke up at 5:30 the next morning and couldn't fall asleep again so I got up and took a warm relaxing shower. I couldn't stop thinking about Holt and our date. No matter what I don't think it'll be good to fall for this boy, I mean he is the biggest bad boy at our school. I haven't fallen for him yet but I think I will soon if I don't stop seeing him. I get out of the shower and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a red and black lace quarter sleeve shirt. I paired it with my black leather jacket and black leather knee high boots. I blow dried and curled my hair. I put on some concealer and powder then did a smoky eye with winged eyeliner. I grabbed an apple and my bag and started to walk out the door. I didn't feel like taking the bus today so I walked while eating my apple. "Hey Aebree why are you walking to school?" I turned around and seen Holt driving one of his many amazing cars. This one was a silver and black mustang. "I didn't feel like taking the bus so I'm walking."

"I can give you a ride if you want."

"Sure but only because I am absolutely in love with-"

"Whoa don't get ahead of yourself I like you but I am not in love with you. Sorry Aebree." I looked at him confused and then when I realized what he thought I was going to say I started laughing so hard I probably looked like a retarded seal clapping my hands. "What?"

"You..You.." It was hard to talk through the laughing. "Spit it out Aebree!"

"You think I'm in love with you?"

"You said only because I'm in love."

"Maybe if you would have let me finish my sentence you would've known I meant the car. I'm in love with your car." I was laughing again and he was blushing from embarrassment and he scratched at the back of his neck laughing softly. Aw he's so cute when he's embarrassed. "Come on, get in we don't have all day." I laughed and hopped in the passenger seat and turned on the radio but quietly sang along this time because it was a comfortable silence. "Let's play a game." I looked over at him questioningly. "Sure what kind of game?"

"A game that only me and you can know about." I frowned. "Well what is it?"

"Let's see who pull the most pranks in the rest of this school year without getting caught." I looked over to see a smirking Holt and smirked back. "Oh baby if only you knew about my pranking life." He laughed. "Tell me about it then."

"You'll find out for yourself, and let's just say that I have an older brother."

"Okay, okay. Don't go easy on me though." He smirked and I laughed. "In your dreams."

"Baby you wish you were in my dreams."

"Holt we both know I am."

"True." I looked at him and he was smirking. I smirked back and said "Yeah I am in your dreams aren't I. But what am I doing?"

He blushed and I laughed. "Oh wait I know. Chasing you around with a butcher knife and looking at you with a serious face every time you see me? Am I right?"

"Your just...your..you're really something else aren't you Aebree?" I laughed and nodded. "Yup." By that time we were already at school and parked and people were looking at his car. "Stay right where you are and don't move."

"Why?"

"I'm gonna open the door for you." He quickly got out and ran over to my side opening the door and helping me out. "Thank you." He smiled and we walked into the school together and to my locker where we met up with Avery and Austin. "Hey guys."

"Morning Aebree," said Avery. "What's this?" Austin looked at me questioningly. "I'm gonna tell them Holt."

"Why I said no one Aebree."

"Please." I pleaded. "Fine go ahead but I can tell my two closest friends to."

"Fine with me."

"Avery, Austin, I have something to tell you." They looked at me worried and scared. "Me and Holt made up a game."

"What kind of game?" They asked in unison. "It's a game to see who can pull the most pranks by the end of the year without getting caught."

"Oh, can we play?" Avery asked with interest. "Aebree it's just us." Holt said. "Come on Holt. At least let them help us." I made my puppy face and so did Avery. "Fine, but only because puppy faces are my weak spot." Austin looked at us and then at Holt. "What team am I on?"

"You can be with Holt." Avery told him. "What? Why? I wanna be with Aebree." He pouted at me and Avery. "Nope you can be with Holt. Girls against boys." I smiles and pushed Austin slowly over to Holt's side. "Holt and Austin exchanged a glance and smirked at us. "Let the games begin. Exclaimed Holt and Austin in unison and they walked off smirking. "Well, let's see how their attitude changes when they see what they are up against." Avery said and we exchanged a glance of our own and walked off to our class.

bSY