4. My mother

I went to the Hermes building and it was to my surprise pretty quiet. Percy had told me that I needed to look after my stuff because the Hermes children are the naughtiest. I made a bed for myself and put all of my stuff under a protection spell. I walked trough the door when I walked into a boy. He had black hair, a pale skin and dark clothes.
The boy: You must be Fay.
He said it with a voice and a look like he didn't want to be here.
The boy: I'm Nico and Chiron asked me to give you a tour around the camp.
He gave me a tour and told me the things I needed to know. After that he said goodbye and walked to the darkest cabin. Probably the Hades cabin.
When it was diner time I went to the gigantic campfire. I sat down at the Hermes table and looked at the campfire. When I suddenly realized there was a women standing in it.
Me: SOMEONE IS STANDING IN THE FIRE. CAN SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING??!!
Everybody began to laugh. It was humiliating. The woman stepped out of the campfire and said.
The woman: Oh dear. I didn't want to make you scared. No my daughter. My name is Hestia. I'm the goddess of fire.
Me: Did you just call me daughter?
Hestia: Yes Fay. I'm your mother.
And with those words she disappeared. Everyone was staring at me. I felt I blushed for a long time. I didn't want all of the attention. It didn't feel right. I run away as hard as I could. I run to the beach, I took off my shoes and run into the ocean.

Percy
Chiron: Everybody, keep calm. Percy and Annabeth, you go after her.
We ran after her, but we lost her.
Annabeth: Do you have any idea where she is going?
I felt something strange and that could only mean one thing.
Me: She is in the ocean.
She nodded and we ran to the beach.
When we came at the beach we saw her swimming in the ocean. She was a fast swimmer, but I can control the ocean and with one wave I brought her back to the beach.
Me: Where are you going?
I asked it when she was back at the beach.
Fay: I was going away. She said it angrily.
Me: Well I won't go that way. It is not safe. There are all kinds of monsters in the sea. Here you are safe.

Fay
And there I stood. It was humiliating. I raised my wand and said Accio towel. My towel flew towards me and I wrapped it around me.
Annabeth: Stop staring at her idiot. Don't you know she is feeling uncomfortable.
I concluded she was his girlfriend. Well, that was one good thing.