10. Khione

Ever since I knew Cas he had told me his mother had left him. But when he was talking about his holiday, he was talking about how his mother was so nice. It was pretty confusing. But I didn't want to be that all knowing friend who knows everything about everyone. But I was so curious I couldn't let it be a blank space in my head. He said she did come back and that he first was mad but after all she had a good reason for it. He said he had his white blonde hair from her. And that she liked the color ice blue. Just as he did. And I hated the color blue. I'm more a red and orange person. And unfortunately I had to wear blue all day. Because the Ravenclaw house has the color blue. But I had to live with that. It was not like I had to marry with blue.

Cas
In the holiday my father had told me there was a surprise. When I went into the house there was a woman standing in the hallway. She had white blonde hair. Like me.
The woman: Hi Cas. I'm your mother Khione. And I have to tell you something. I'm sorry I left you when you were two years old. But I had a good reason for it. I had to go to my father. Boreas. The God of the northern wind. I'm the goddess of snow. All of the Greek gods are real. They all exist. Do you get this son?
Of course I didn't. It was just to much in such a short time.
Me: Yes I think so.
Khione/ mom?: Great. Because I don't want to see you around that Fay anymore. She's our enemy. She's the daughter of Hestia. The goddess of fire. Our sworn enemy.
How can I not see my best and only friend. I can't abandon her. And I didn't. But I had another reason than that I really fancy her. My mom had said that if I didn't do this she would freeze me to death. She had given me a special quest. Something I could not tell anyone.