16. The explosion

I knew Chiron had said that I needed to rest, but I was really bored. So every night I got out of bed and went to my own cabin which wasn't that far away from the big house.
So as this time, I slowly climbed out of the bed. I walked without any sound. I took my wand of the table standing in the corner. I walked towards the door. It was closed. Well, if I only could open it. Oh wait, I have magic. (Mind the sass). Alomahora. I whispered. The door opened with a silent click. I went outside. It was dark. (Duh, it was night. What else did you think it was.) I ran as silent as I could towards my cabin. I went inside and closed the door and shut the curtains. I tried to make a fire ball. I felt the energy trough my blood. I made a fire ball as big as a basketball. I tried to make it bigger, but it exploded. There was a loud bang. And I was thrown against the wall. But the strangest thing was that nothing hurts. Within minutes Chiron, Percy (in a blue pajama) and Annabeth (in a pink with grey pajama) came into my cabin.
Chiron: What are you doing here, Fay? What was the explosion? Chiron was very angry.
Me: I-I was bored and I-I wanted to practice. I made a fireball the size of a basketball and it exploded. I was scared of what he was going to say.
Chiron: Okay. Annabeth, help me with getting her on my back. Percy, get Will please. He's probably at Nico's cabin. But please, knock first.
Before I could even say that I'm fine I was on the back of Chiron and we were going to the big house. When we were there Percy was already there with Nico and a blonde boy, Will. They both looked angry at Percy.
Chiron: I'm glad you have come Will.
Will: Well, if I wasn't winning Mario Kart I would be glad too. Nico grinned. What was that with those two? Being around midnight at Nico's cabin. They must be really good friends.
Will: But she's okay. Noting broken or not even one scratch. Like the fire healed her.
Percy: Just like what happens to me with water. You feel stronger if you use your element and it heals you if you are in contact with it.
I nodded. That is pretty cool. If I'm injured I just have to go to fire and poof I'm healed. I can get used to that. I'm pretty bad at fighting so I can get injured fast.
Me: Can I go to my cabin and get some sleep? I asked, because I was pretty tired.
Chiron: Yes, you can go.
I got outside and immediately a hand got over my mouth and a person dragged me with him/her. I wanted to fight agains it but I was not strong enough.